Page 677 of 2149 FirstFirst ... 17757762766767367467567667767867968068168772777711771677 ... LastLast
Results 13,521 to 13,540 of 42973

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Donald Trump's plan for his first 100 days in office.

On the first day of Donald Trump's term of office, his administration will immediately pursue the following six measures to clean up the corruption and special interest collusion in Washington, DC:

* FIRST, propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;

* SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);

* THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;

* FOURTH, a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;

* FIFTH, a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;

* SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.

On the same day, I will begin taking the following 7 actions to protect American workers:

* FIRST, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205

* SECOND, I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership

* THIRD, I will direct my Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator

* FOURTH, I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately

* FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars' worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.

* SIXTH, lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward

* SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America's water and environmental infrastructure

Additionally, on the first day, I will take the following five actions to restore security and the constitutional rule of law:

* FIRST, cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama

* SECOND, begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States

* THIRD, cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities

* FOURTH, begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won't take them back

* FIFTH, suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered extreme vetting.

Next, I will work with Congress to introduce the following broader legislative measures and fight for their passage within the first 100 days of my Administration:

1.) Middle Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act. An economic plan designed to grow the economy 4% per year and create at least 25 million new jobs through massive tax reduction and simplification, in combination with trade reform, regulatory relief, and lifting the restrictions on American energy. The largest tax reductions are for the middle class. A middle-class family with 2 children will get a 35% tax cut. The current number of brackets will be reduced from 7 to 3, and tax forms will likewise be greatly simplified. The business rate will be lowered from 35 to 15 percent, and the trillions of dollars of American corporate money overseas can now be brought back at a 10 percent rate.

2.) End The Offshoring Act. Establishes tariffs to discourage companies from laying off their workers in order to relocate in other countries and ship their products back to the U.S. tax-free.

3.) American Energy & Infrastructure Act. Leverages public-private partnerships, and private investments through tax incentives, to spur $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over 10 years. It is revenue neutral.

4.) School Choice And Education Opportunity Act. Redirects education dollars to give parents the right to send their kid to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice. Ends common core, brings education supervision to local communities. It expands vocational and technical education, and make 2 and 4-year college more affordable.

5.) Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act. Fully repeals Obamacare and replaces it with Health Savings Accounts, the ability to purchase health insurance across state lines, and lets states manage Medicaid funds. Reforms will also include cutting the red tape at the FDA: there are over 4,000 drugs awaiting approval, and we especially want to speed the approval of life-saving medications.

6.) Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act. Allows Americans to deduct childcare and elder care from their taxes, incentivizes employers to provide on-side childcare services, and creates tax-free Dependent Care Savings Accounts for both young and elderly dependents, with matching contributions for low-income families.

7.) End Illegal Immigration Act. Fully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall; establishes a 2-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation, and a 5-year mandatory minimum for illegally re-entering for those with felony convictions, multiple misdemeanor convictions or two or more prior deportations; also reforms visa rules to enhance penalties for overstaying and to ensure open jobs are offered to American workers first.

8.) Restoring Community Safety Act. Reduces surging crime, drugs and violence by creating a Task Force On Violent Crime and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police; increases resources for federal law enforcement agencies and federal prosecutors to dismantle criminal gangs and put violent offenders behind bars.

9.) Restoring National Security Act. Rebuilds our military by eliminating the defense sequester and expanding military investment; provides Veterans with the ability to receive public VA treatment or attend the private doctor of their choice; protects our vital infrastructure from cyber-attack; establishes new screening procedures for immigration to ensure those who are admitted to our country support our people and our values

10.) Clean up Corruption in Washington Act. Enacts new ethics reforms to Drain the Swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics.

What did Obama accomplish during his first 100 days in office?

What are the odds that the Democrats will bend over and allow Trump to accomplish any of this?

Comments

FPS_Russia: Yea I got your Orwellian doublespeak hanging between my legs. You guys will pay just like Hillary paid! Ill start a thread w possible ideas.

herbertstemple: Trump terrorizing liberals into makeing bad rep decisions on PFA.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Donald Trump's plan for his first 100 days in office.

On the first day of Donald Trump's term of office, his administration will immediately pursue the following six measures to clean up the corruption and special interest collusion in Washington, DC:

* FIRST, propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;

* SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);

* THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;

* FOURTH, a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;

* FIFTH, a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;

* SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.

On the same day, I will begin taking the following 7 actions to protect American workers:

* FIRST, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205

* SECOND, I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership

* THIRD, I will direct my Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator

* FOURTH, I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately

* FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars' worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.

* SIXTH, lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward

* SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America's water and environmental infrastructure

Additionally, on the first day, I will take the following five actions to restore security and the constitutional rule of law:

* FIRST, cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama

* SECOND, begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States

* THIRD, cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities

* FOURTH, begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won't take them back

* FIFTH, suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered extreme vetting.

Next, I will work with Congress to introduce the following broader legislative measures and fight for their passage within the first 100 days of my Administration:

1.) Middle Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act. An economic plan designed to grow the economy 4% per year and create at least 25 million new jobs through massive tax reduction and simplification, in combination with trade reform, regulatory relief, and lifting the restrictions on American energy. The largest tax reductions are for the middle class. A middle-class family with 2 children will get a 35% tax cut. The current number of brackets will be reduced from 7 to 3, and tax forms will likewise be greatly simplified. The business rate will be lowered from 35 to 15 percent, and the trillions of dollars of American corporate money overseas can now be brought back at a 10 percent rate.

2.) End The Offshoring Act. Establishes tariffs to discourage companies from laying off their workers in order to relocate in other countries and ship their products back to the U.S. tax-free.

3.) American Energy & Infrastructure Act. Leverages public-private partnerships, and private investments through tax incentives, to spur $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over 10 years. It is revenue neutral.

4.) School Choice And Education Opportunity Act. Redirects education dollars to give parents the right to send their kid to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice. Ends common core, brings education supervision to local communities. It expands vocational and technical education, and make 2 and 4-year college more affordable.

5.) Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act. Fully repeals Obamacare and replaces it with Health Savings Accounts, the ability to purchase health insurance across state lines, and lets states manage Medicaid funds. Reforms will also include cutting the red tape at the FDA: there are over 4,000 drugs awaiting approval, and we especially want to speed the approval of life-saving medications.

6.) Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act. Allows Americans to deduct childcare and elder care from their taxes, incentivizes employers to provide on-side childcare services, and creates tax-free Dependent Care Savings Accounts for both young and elderly dependents, with matching contributions for low-income families.

7.) End Illegal Immigration Act. Fully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall; establishes a 2-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation, and a 5-year mandatory minimum for illegally re-entering for those with felony convictions, multiple misdemeanor convictions or two or more prior deportations; also reforms visa rules to enhance penalties for overstaying and to ensure open jobs are offered to American workers first.

8.) Restoring Community Safety Act. Reduces surging crime, drugs and violence by creating a Task Force On Violent Crime and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police; increases resources for federal law enforcement agencies and federal prosecutors to dismantle criminal gangs and put violent offenders behind bars.

9.) Restoring National Security Act. Rebuilds our military by eliminating the defense sequester and expanding military investment; provides Veterans with the ability to receive public VA treatment or attend the private doctor of their choice; protects our vital infrastructure from cyber-attack; establishes new screening procedures for immigration to ensure those who are admitted to our country support our people and our values

10.) Clean up Corruption in Washington Act. Enacts new ethics reforms to Drain the Swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics.

What did Obama accomplish during his first 100 days in office?

What are the odds that the Democrats will bend over and allow Trump to accomplish any of this?

He needs zero democratic support, only thing that will derail this is some neo cons not stepping in line.

And if they dont comply well what does Trump do when he doesn't like something, he goes to Twitter.

If the guy can affect where ford builds its plants, or when carrier builds its plants, i have a really hard time thinking some shitty neo con wont fall in line.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Only a moron would think Trump had anything to do with carrier keeping a few jobs in the U.S. Tax breaks kept those jobs here and nothing else

Load Metric
    among my biggest concerns about that 'plan' is that you cant just invent jobs in a post-manufacturing america. is the expectation here that somehow the entirety of the rust belt is going to pack up and work in strip mines and oil wells in south dakota?

because news flash we couldnt even get 408mike to pull that trigger and we were going to pay for his greyhound ticket.

Comments

OSA: hahahahaha i remember that

thesidedish: thats north dakota

ThreeBet: 408 missed a life changing opp
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Only a moron would think Trump had anything to do with carrier keeping a few jobs in the U.S. Tax breaks kept those jobs here and nothing else

I'm really tempted to repost all your 'sure thing' posts betting the farm on Hillary and proclaiming how Trump had zero chance.

Who's the fucking moron now bitch ?

STFU

Comments

Mintjewlips: LMMFAO GOT EM!

Load Metric
    Go ahead loser. You clowns act like I made a bad wager. I bet her @ mostly -220 she closed @ around -800 so please tell me how it was a bad bet? It lost so is that why it was a bad bet?

Have fun sweating in a kitchen 12 hours a day cooking for grown men loser... better than being a broke vagrant I suppose but it's close.

Load Metric
    Who sat down at the table and cut a deal with Carrier? Any time he tried to do something like this, he fucked it up. Remember how he lost the 2016 Olympics for Chicago?

I'm assuming these are union jobs. Think you would be happy about that.

Liberals don't give a fuck about America. Haven't in a long time. Kennedy administration liberals poisoned the democrat party and its been in freefall ever since.

If you are a white male that's not gay or rich, they have contempt for you. You like to call people sheep. Sheep are led to slaughter. That's what the democrats are trying to do to the white male. Most of us have figures it out.

Comments

LegalizeMeth: yup, white males have it pretty tough
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    Who sat down at the table and cut a deal with Carrier? Any time he tried to do something like this, he fucked it up. Remember how he lost the 2016 Olympics for Chicago?

Liberals don't give a fuck about America. Haven't in a long time. Kennedy administration liberals poisoned the democrat party and its been in freefall ever since.

If you are a white male that's not gay or rich, they have contempt for you. You like to call people sheep. Sheep are led to slaughter. That's what the democrats are trying to do to the white male. Most of us have figures it out.
    Most of them were not the high paying union jobs.
    The president of the local that represents the carrier union workers called Trump out on the shitty deal.
    All Trump did was bribe a company with tax breaks... anyone could do that

http://newcenturytimes.com/2016/12/0...-crazy-tweets/

Here is newsweek calling the carrier deal a "scam"
    http://www.newsweek.com/trump-carrie...nt-scam-528620

As far as the democratic party goes im not that thrilled with how they been sucking up to black lives matter and some other bullshit they have pulled BUT they are still a million times better than the GOP when it comes to looking out for the middle class.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Spot on

Load Metric

The oppression complex that most of you guys have is sad and terrifying. You really, really, believe that. I would feel bad for you, except that you're fucking up the country.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Exactly. They need their own island.

DJ_Chaps: idiot

hongkonger: We weep for the white male

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

The oppression complex that most of you guys have is sad and terrifying. You really, really, believe that. I would feel bad for you, except that you're fucking up the country.

Name:  barrylol.jpg
Views: 413
Size:  39.2 KB

Comments

OSA: hahahahahahhahah

Mintjewlips: LOL

NaturalBornHustler: HAD TO BE DONE

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

That picture is hilarious. The fact that you have it saved from more than 5 years ago and have immediate access to it is pretty creepy.

I know that you can't grasp how two people in a long term relationship can have fun and do goofy things together. That's ok.

Comments

OSA: your entire body is a

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    CHRIST BARRY, TEN PLY MUCH?

Comments

tyde: LMAO
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric

That picture is hilarious. The fact that you have it saved from more than 5 years ago and have immediate access to it is pretty creepy.

I know that you can't grasp how two people in a long term relationship can have fun and do goofy things together. That's ok.
    Name:  20170115_134255.jpg
Views: 426
Size:  223.3 KB

Comments

tyde: LOL nh sir

Banned
    Load Metric

That pic is in the 'Old School NWP Pics' thread which happens to be on the 1st page of Flying Stupidity right now you fucking libtard geek

Load Metric
    I'd rather that pic of Dirtyb be my "embarassing" pic than some of the other ones floating around.

That pic is in the 'Old School NWP Pics' thread which happens to be on the 1st page of Flying Stupidity right now you fucking libtard geek
    Tyde, remember when your Uncle used your asshole like a ashtray?

Comments

zealanddonk: Pepperidge farm remembers

Mintjewlips: Its sad enough that you remember you sick fuck

OSA: uncool

herbertstemple: -1

Load Metric
    Name:  1484520221954.jpg
Views: 356
Size:  85.4 KB

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  FB_IMG_1484521975171.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  10.2 KB

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  FB_IMG_1484522586575.jpg
Views: 362
Size:  24.0 KB

Comments

Mintjewlips: YES! LOL

Load Metric
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 301
Size:  154.4 KB
    FYP

Comments

vegas1369: Lol
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information