Page 637 of 2149 FirstFirst ... 13753758762763363463563663763863964064164768773711371637 ... LastLast
Results 12,721 to 12,740 of 42973

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    i forget who but this goes out to which ever one of you rust jockeys thought the market was healthy

https://news.vice.com/story/its-begi...tm_source=dmfb
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/2198...ampaign=buffer

shit is getting super weird.

so apparently hillary won colorado right. and the faithless electors elsewhere dont want to vote for trump right.

apparently the electors got together and said 'look lets just all get together and vote for some other republican instead of either trump or clinton', and even electors tasked with voting for hillary are getting on board now.

and on the one hand i certainly understand the logic but on the other hand, is there a republican candidate that comes close to representing the agenda our nations fuckup-caste voted for?

even tho a colorado judge shot down that whole concept yesterday, this shit isnt over by a damned site.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Also remember that survey that got sent to the Department of Energy demanding they give a list of names for people who 'believed in climate change'?

Yeah that was Bannon and he did it without asking anyone.

Load Metric
    It really has to roil the left to see Trump sitting down with every tech giant out there. I mean, you know when the Chairman of Apple comes to see you, you know you are the fucking Boss. I remember Tim Cook admonishing people in one of his speeches last year saying that if you do not embrace climate change legislation, do not buy Apple Stock, how is that working for you now Tim? Did you happen to bump into Steve Bannon in the elevator?

If the left thinks its bad now, wait until Trump picks two or three SCOTUS justices in his term. That will be the ultimate epic meltdown. Even if he loses in 2020, it won't matter, given the age of the current Court, there is a very high probability Donald J Trump will set the Supreme Court for a generation. And nobody can do anything about it because there is probably a 90% chance the Republicans keep the Senate in 2018 given the fact most are Democratic seats that are up.

Donald Trump is not only the most influential political figure in a generation, he is poised to reshape this country for decades. It's a sea of Red out there from the Presidency to County Council.

Nothing can stop the Trump Revolution. I strongly suggest those that cannot fathom Trump for 4-8 years, move to another country. Why torture yourself? And if the economy holds serve Trump stays for 8 full years, paving the way for Mike Pence which will cause the left to fondly remember the good old days of Trump.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post
    It really has to roil the left to see Trump sitting down with every tech giant out there. I mean, you know when the Chairman of Apple comes to see you, you know you are the fucking Boss. I remember Tim Cook admonishing people in one of his speeches last year saying that if you do not embrace climate change legislation, do not buy Apple Stock, how is that working for you now Tim? Did you happen to bump into Steve Bannon in the elevator?

If the left thinks its bad now, wait until Trump picks two or three SCOTUS justices in his term. That will be the ultimate epic meltdown. Even if he loses in 2020, it won't matter, given the age of the current Court, there is a very high probability Donald J Trump will set the Supreme Court for a generation. And nobody can do anything about it because there is probably a 90% chance the Republicans keep the Senate in 2018 given the fact most are Democratic seats that are up.

Donald Trump is not only the most influential political figure in a generation, he is poised to reshape this country for decades. It's a sea of Red out there from the Presidency to County Council.

Nothing can stop the Trump Revolution. I strongly suggest those that cannot fathom Trump for 4-8 years, move to another country. Why torture yourself? And if the economy holds serve Trump stays for 8 full years, paving the way for Mike Pence which will cause the left to fondly remember the good old days of Trump.
    it's comical that you think that it's only "the left" that hates trump. newsflash -- he won the election on his proctectionist trade message, which was to the left of hillary and is about as anti-conservative and anti-free trade as it gets.

we'll see what happens when he actually tries to pass any of the things he campaigned on, if he even tries... no wall, no trade tariffs, no prosecuting hillary -- none of it. i don't even think the iran nuclear deal or obamacare will be ripped up. at best, he'll renegotiate the iran deal and "tweak it", acting like it's a win.

will the trump supporters in this thread, who don't seem to be ideologically conservative, be happy when nothing he promised happens? or will they be happy if he just goes full conservative? i doubt it.

the only thing he'll probably do is lower my tax rate, so thanks trump

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

it's comical that you think that it's only "the left" that hates trump. newsflash -- he won the election on his proctectionist trade message, which was to the left of hillary and is about as anti-conservative and anti-free trade as it gets.

we'll see what happens when he actually tries to pass any of the things he campaigned on, if he even tries... no wall, no trade tariffs, no prosecuting hillary -- none of it. i don't even think the iran nuclear deal or obamacare will be ripped up. at best, he'll renegotiate the iran deal and "tweak it", acting like it's a win.

will the trump supporters in this thread, who don't seem to be ideologically conservative, be happy when nothing he promised happens? or will they be happy if he just goes full conservative? i doubt it.

I think you will see an Energy revolution under Trump as regulations and Climate bullshit legislation will be eliminated. I could easily see a world 4 years from now awash in cheap oil like $15 a barrel, which be will sold to third world shitholes so they can provide basic services.

And Trump is smart, he only needs new factories in like 3 states all in the midwest, so he can negotiate that, its a pittance in the grand scheme of things. That locks up his rustbelt base.

He will lock in the social conservatives by picking a right wing SCOTUS justice(s). He needs to pick the most conservative justice possible in January, that way he checks that box.

The only thing that can derail Trump is a systemic failure in the economy, which could easily happen. We are due for a huge recession to cleanse the sins from the last 20 years. If that happens he will probably not win another term. And if the economy tanks he probably will announce he is not running anyway and focusing on stripping away as many regulations as possible and reshaping the judicial system.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    i forget who but this goes out to which ever one of you rust jockeys thought the market was healthy

HEY IDIOT, CAN YOU DO US ALL A FAVOR AND NOT CITE FUCKING VICE.COM FOR FINANCIAL NEWS? JESUS CHRIST, YOU ARE WAY BETTER THAN THAT.

Comments

LarryLaffer: here. take this green. bc you're spot on, Mircowave dude

Mintjewlips: LOL
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric

I think you will see an Energy revolution under Trump as regulations and Climate bullshit legislation will be eliminated. I could easily see a world 4 years from now awash in cheap oil like $15 a barrel, which be will sold to third world shitholes so they can provide basic services.

And Trump is smart, he only needs new factories in like 3 states all in the midwest, so he can negotiate that, its a pittance in the grand scheme of things. That locks up his rustbelt base.

He will lock in the social conservatives by picking a right wing SCOTUS justice(s). He needs to pick the most conservative justice possible in January, that way he checks that box.

The only thing that can derail Trump is a systemic failure in the economy, which could easily happen. We are due for a huge recession to cleanse the sins from the last 20 years. If that happens he will probably not win another term. And if the economy tanks he probably will announce he is not running anyway and focusing on stripping away as many regulations as possible and reshaping the judicial system.
    opec is already taking steps to see to it that the price of oil is going to rise, and trump won't be able to change that. and as far as the supreme court justice, i think you're probably right that he'll choose a true conservative, but keep in mind that we're talking about a narcissist who has been a lifelong liberal. also remember that his lead advisor, ivanka, is very likely pro choice

Load Metric

opec is already taking steps to see to it that the price of oil is going to rise, and trump won't be able to change that. and as far as the supreme court justice, i think you're probably right that he'll choose a true conservative, but keep in mind that we're talking about a narcissist who has been a lifelong liberal. also remember that his lead advisor, ivanka, is very likely pro choice
    OPEC has no staying power any more outside a press release. It's symbolic. They all cheat on each other, and fracking has changed the game. If OPEC operated as a unified bloc you'd have a point. But they have not for a long time. Remember the OPEC countries all hate each other now.

Trump is going to unlock the shale. It's no coincidence he has Tillerson where he is. He needs to keep the peace. I'll bump this thread at $20 a barrel in a couple years. About a $1.40 gallon gas prices.

If and when the earth melts 2000 years from now, Antarctica will be a tropical paradise, the oil companies can start drilling there. If you believe the Left, the planet will be molten lava at that point and we will be all dead so it won't matter, so enjoy cheap fuel under Trump while you can.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Do you know what's coming up in 2018?
    11:25 It just gets worse and worse.

Comments

Henry: yikes

big dick: jesus. god help us

Load Metric

OPEC has no staying power any more outside a press release. It's symbolic. They all cheat on each other, and fracking has changed the game. If OPEC operated as a unified bloc you'd have a point. But they have not for a long time. Remember the OPEC countries all hate each other now.

Trump is going to unlock the shale. It's no coincidence he has Tillerson where he is. He needs to keep the peace. I'll bump this thread at $20 a barrel in a couple years. About a $1.40 gallon gas prices.

If and when the earth melts 2000 years from now, Antarctica will be a tropical paradise, the oil companies can start drilling there. If you believe the Left, the planet will be molten lava at that point and we will be all dead so it won't matter, so enjoy cheap fuel under Trump while you can.
    Global warming is long-term, but you can say goodbye to your drinking water and the stability of the ground beneath your feet right now.

Comments

herbertstemple: Cry baby ass liberal.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

Global warming is long-term, but you can say goodbye to your drinking water and the stability of the ground beneath your feet right now.
    Good to know, I will buy some aquatic gear to get ready. In the interim, hopefully gas prices get to $1 a gallon under Trump. It will help the poor quite a bit when the sea levels rise. They can buy jet skis.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

Good to know, I will buy some aquatic gear to get ready. In the interim, hopefully gas prices get to $1 a gallon under Trump. It will help the poor quite a bit when the sea levels rise. They can buy jet skis.
    They can jet ski behind your yacht all the way to Perth.
    HILLARY WON

Diamond
    Load Metric

GO COMPLETELY OFF THE DEEP END MUCH??

Comments

dick: LOL

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    I like how all the libtards continue to tell themselves that Trump isn't winning because the left wing publications are telling them he isn't. I'm guessing none of you libtards read anything that doesn't confirm your bias. When briatbart says he's fucked then you know its pretty much over, but until then stop trying to post articles from people who don't like trump telling me how he's never going to win, especially when he was "never going to win the Republican nomination". I just can’t wait til November, i can't wait to see the post then. In before "the worlds going to end", "WW3 is going to happen", "we're all going to die", or any other ridiculous response when trump wins.

I remember when GW was running for re election in 2004, as i recall the world was supposed to end then, according to fear mongering liberals.

This is why you have Trump, Republicans. Trump thinks he is winning, and so does Sad Dish and all the Nut Lows. Remember, polls are science, and science to these people is some strange voodoo from libtard Harvard eggheads that don't know what it's like in Real 'Merica.

The more smart people say Trump is losing, the more they think he is winning. This is how they have been brainwashed.
    Finding some great stuff around page 140

Comments

Mintjewlips: LMMFAO TOASTER OVEN WE NEED PROOF OF LIFE

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Here is one thing I know: there is no way a group of d-bags like Toaster Oven, Big Dick, Rum Dick, & LarryLaffer are gonna be laughing at me and eventually I will not emerge victorious. Legit 0% chance

Edit: seriously, u guys will look back at ur lives as Hillary shills with great shame, TAKE IT TO THE FUCKIN BANK

goes for u too sonatine, U WILL NOT BE WINNING

Nice I was looking for this one

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

that is some scary stuff.

edit- I just saw that gay canadian dj say the site not reputable...
    Hopefully he is correct
    Last edited by big dick; 12-15-2016 at 12:16 AM.

Load Metric

I only made it to $15 a barrel of oil and just could not stop laughing.
    What planet are you from? You know who is the sos... an oilman from texas. If you think oil will be 15 bucks a barrel you are out of your mind.
    It will be a $100 before it will seee $30 again.
    Your honda will be 60 bucks to fill up just like when Bush was in office.
    15LOLOL
    I CAN not stop laughing'
    And here I was thinking you were probably pretty sharp
    Last edited by big dick; 12-15-2016 at 12:12 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

GO COMPLETELY OFF THE DEEP END MUCH??

LOOOOOOOOOOOL THAT WAS GREAT. WAS THAT MOBY IN THERE? FUCKING HOLLYWOOD. ODDS THAT ANY OF THOSE HOLLYWOOD CREEPS KNEW HOW THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE WORKED BEFORE THEY LOST AND BECAME CRY BABIES?
    :freelewfather

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    You're wasting your time druff. She is going to be the President and there isn't a thing you can do about it. Did you see the jobs report today? More of same for the next 4 years please.

Thread Information