Page 462 of 2149 FirstFirst ... 3624124524584594604614624634644654664725125629621462 ... LastLast
Results 9,221 to 9,240 of 42979

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    650,000 emails? Can a nigga just respect the hustle

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    If trump does manage to somehow win, one would have to feel a bit sorry for big dick. I don't think I've ever seen someone run so bad from such seemingly +ev prop betting situations (inc. Cubs)
    I have a feeling sidetard and his crew of retards wouldn't feel too sorry for me.
    Thank god Clinton is a lock

You know whats funny, I never, ever, ever talk politics with people in real life but lately Ive been feeling people out and no one and I mean no one thinks Trump is actually going to win.

Like for so many super obvious reasons.

Its just funny how this site, somehow, is like a halogen light and all the flunky dimwit fuckups of the world seem to be flocking here to be sorta kinda no really Id never but seriously tho downlow racist or at least straight up terrified of strong women. One can lose perspective here.

Comments

lewfather: same, seems like most people realize when its time to get serious and cast that vote the minor things some of these mongs agree with trump on go out the window for the more reasonable candidate.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    In this election cycle, it's true that Hillary voters are better educated, but that's because educated Republicans are turned off by Trump (I'm an example of this), whereas educated Hillary voters just make excuses for her and live in extreme denial.

But putting that aside, it bugs me how the left derides the "backwoods, uneducated" white as subhuman, while raising the uneducated black and Hispanic to saintlike status.;;

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
    Better educated thanks to Republicans! CaaaHrist that is some twisted thinking

p.s. what a stupid ass

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    I have a feeling sidetard and his crew of retards wouldn't feel too sorry for me.

You know whats funny, I never, ever, ever talk politics with people in real life but lately Ive been feeling people out and no one and I mean no one thinks Trump is actually going to win.

Its just funny how this site, somehow, is like a halogen light and all the flunky dimwit fuckups of the world seem to be flocking here to be sorta kinda no really Id never but seriously tho downlow racist or at least straight up terrified of strong women. One can lose perspective here.
    This cesspit isn't even half as crazy as /pol/

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Bill Clinton and Gingrich's secret plan to privatize SS fell apart the first time. It looks like they may get a second attempt. This time with Hillary and ?
    George Carlin's right one way or another they'll take SS and give it to their criminal friends on WS. Hillary's the one because a Republican can't get away with it.

I don't believe they'll indict her. They'd rather have pissed off FBI whistle blowers than stop their right wing corporate trojan horse, decades in the making.

She don't give a fuck about being disliked or exposed as corrupt, it's nothing new. She's ruthless and loyal to her big donors only.

What's up w Vegas debunking my propaganda, it's ok to sneak one in.
    Look at Hillary's butt plugs tine and dirty. They won't even say where they stand on the issues. They just defend Hillary around the clock, weirdos

Lynch'll take the fall and Soros is supposedly linked with voting machine companies.

Comments

MumblesBadly: You Soros conspiracy nuts are fucking retarded!
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 10-30-2016 at 10:35 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Bill Clinton and Gingrich's secret plan to privatize SS fell apart the first time. It looks like they may get a second attempt. This time with Hillary and Gingrich?
    George Carlin's right one way or another they'll take SS and give it to their criminal friends on WS. Hillary's the one because a Republican can't get away with it.
    Hillary isn't going to privatize social security. Please shut it down.

Comments

FPS_Russia: Hillary's taking SS for sure, spread the word.

MumblesBadly: Exactly! That's third rail shit that would never get enough support in Congress.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post

This cesspit isn't even half as crazy as /pol/

Yeah but none of these fruits have the balls to post there so.....

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Last week I mentioned that McCain may actually be loyal to a foreign govt. His announcement of refusing to approve a SCOTUS nominee from fellow Neocon Hillary no matter what is consistent with that narrative.

He want's to overturn rules in obama's 10yr $45 bil aid plan. This may be why he's holding the court hostage til he gets a loophole. It's not like Hillary will oppose it and she can blame him. Maybe he's giving her cover to appoint a really rabid Republican to the court who's pro citizens united. No fucking way she's messing with CU.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

You're either stupid or in denial. Or both. Either way get fucked.
    His point was that democrats tend to be well educated and prosperous, while Trump voters are back-woods fuckups with nothing to lose.
    I'm no Trump fan, and thought likewise, but polling data shows that Trump supporters have higher self-reported median household incomes than Hillary supporters. This is discussed in the "The Truth About Trump Supporters" segment of this episode of "On The Media Podcast".

http://www.wnyc.org/story/on-the-med...he+Media%7D%29

The conjecture is that the wealthier Trump supporters aren't likely to attend the rallies and mix with the rednecky hoi polloi the media shows attending those rallies and foaming-mouthedly waving their pro-Trump banners and signs.
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 10-30-2016 at 11:00 PM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    All I know is that these SJW "because she's a women" people who support Hillary are in for a rude awakening after the election and her policy gets covered in the MSM.
    "We are starting WW3, omg!" Hillary supporters

Same goes for POL and 75% of Trump Supporters if he's elected. Trump'll put in an amendment against currency manipulation in the TPP pass it and declare victory. Those folks will be shattered when the mexicans stay and no wall gets built lol

Load Metric
    In this election cycle, it's true that Hillary voters are better educated, but that's because educated Republicans are turned off by Trump (I'm an example of this)
    No...no you aren't. You think Saturday Night Live skits are capable of swinging elections. Even those "uneducated Republicans", voting for Trump, would laugh at that shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric

His point was that democrats tend to be well educated and prosperous, while Trump voters are back-woods fuckups with nothing to lose.
    In this election cycle, it's true that Hillary voters are better educated, but that's because educated Republicans are turned off by Trump (I'm an example of this), whereas educated Hillary voters just make excuses for her and live in extreme denial.

But putting that aside, it bugs me how the left derides the "backwoods, uneducated" white as subhuman, while raising the uneducated black and Hispanic to saintlike status.

After all, says the left, the problems in the inner city are society's fault due to institutionalized racism, so we must not fault those communities for their problems. At the same time, because poor whites were born with white skin, obviously they had all kinds of advantages and everything bad about their lives are their fault.

Except that's not true. If you're born into a poor or lower-middle-class white family, you aren't enjoying any advantages at all, and in fact are fairly unlikely to rise above the class in which you were born, especially in small towns. (On a side note, these communities do stay surprisingly safe when it comes to violent crime, which pretty much busts the myth that poverty = violent crime, but that's another topic for another time.)

Anyway, the left thinks that poor whites are America's punchline, while it's considered the ultimate sin to speak ill of any poor minority community. There's just such rampant hypocrisy in the left regarding which "victim" groups they choose to glorify, and which ones they choose to either vilify or leave behind.

Also, the left's narrative is that we are supposed to look down upon Trump voters because they are less educated as a whole. The message here is, "We're smart, you're dumb. We know what's best for you. STFU and sit down, your opinion doesn't matter."

Trump won the primary because this group of people felt that they were ignored and dismissed by most politicians, especially the left. They felt Trump was the one who was most likely to be on their side. His words seemed to match most what they were thinking, so they lined up behind him. He won the primary because everyone else was split in who they supported, and by the time it was reduced to just Cruz, Kasich, and Trump, it was too late.

Anyway, if you're going to deride the "uneducated" white Trump voter, I hope you're ready to just as quickly deride the uneducated black and Hispanic voters on Hillary's side.
    This is why Hillary wins, she will promise the moon to black and hispanic voters.
    Of course, she will forget about them and deliver practically nothing.
    Maybe black people will get an increase in welfare benefits and hispanics will get a waiver or green card to live in the U.S. a little bit longer.

Obama has done one thing for black people as President.
    He has pardoned hundreds of them for federal drug crimes.

Democratic insiders and pundits are supremely confident that Hillary Clinton will win by a large margin, even if she goes to jail or suddenly dies.
    The only thing they think might happen is they may lose some seats in Congress and the Senate.

Load Metric
    Kellyanne Conway Confirms: My Boss Donald Trump Is A Ridiculous Man-Baby
    http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58...0390e69d092de?

Favorite passage:
    To hear Kellyanne Conway talk about managing her boss is to listen to a mother of four who has had ample experience with unruly toddlers. Instead of criticizing Trump’s angry tweets, for instance, she suggested that he also include a few positive ones. “You had these people saying, ‘Delete the app! Stop tweeting!’ ” she recalled. “I would say, ‘Here are a couple of cool things we should tweet today.’ It’s like saying to someone, ‘How about having two brownies and not six?’ ”
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Last week I mentioned that McCain may actually be loyal to a foreign govt. His announcement of refusing to approve a SCOTUS nominee from fellow Neocon Hillary no matter what is consistent with that narrative.

He want's to overturn rules in obama's 10yr $45 bil aid plan. This may be why he's holding the court hostage til he gets a loophole. It's not like Hillary will oppose it and she can blame him. Maybe he's giving her cover to appoint a really rabid Republican to the court who's pro citizens united. No fucking way she's messing with CU.
    You're at Glenn Beck levels of crazy paranoia. Please nap it out until after the election.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Favorite passage:
    To hear Kellyanne Conway talk about managing her boss is to listen to a mother of four who has had ample experience with unruly toddlers. Instead of criticizing Trump’s angry tweets, for instance, she suggested that he also include a few positive ones. “You had these people saying, ‘Delete the app! Stop tweeting!’ ” she recalled. “I would say, ‘Here are a couple of cool things we should tweet today.’ It’s like saying to someone, ‘How about having two brownies and not six?’ ”

Platinum
    Load Metric
    It should be the number one issue, but nobody knows. This must be fr Britain or something.

Good article w lots of links backing it up.
    US and NATO modified rules on cyber attacks to be like any other attack. So they can claim self defense anytime because all foreign govts hack.
    They're thinking about launching a well timed preemptive nuclear strike. They think they can destroy most of Russia's subs bombers and missiles.

The Neocons think this.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Lol 99% chance she will never serve a day.

Just once I would like the Hillary 4 Jail crowd to cite precedent for any of Hillary's mistakes resulting in someone ending up behind bars.

As the vast majority are illiterate, I wont be holding my breath.
    You're right, Breaking the law with impunity has become legal for powerful politicians. What the fuck is the big fuss? Or nah?
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Favorite passage:

Just look at this guy

Name:  20161031_031320.png
Views: 356
Size:  114.5 KB

Judging by that picture we can assume HE wont be bias.

Jesus christ, what a waste of human jizz mumbles is.

Load Metric

You talk to people in real life?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

Just once I would like the Hillary 4 Jail crowd to cite precedent for any of Hillary's mistakes resulting in someone ending up behind bars.

As the vast majority are illiterate, I wont be holding my breath.
    You're right, Breaking the law with impunity has become legal for powerful politicians. What the fuck is the big fuss? Or nah?

Cite some case law to back up the assertion that her transgressions would somehow, in some world, justify a day behind bars.

Seriously. Take just a dew drop from that ocean of righteous indication and use it to find some coge legal precedent for it.

Thread Information