Page 415 of 2149 FirstFirst ... 3153654054114124134144154164174184194254655159151415 ... LastLast
Results 8,281 to 8,300 of 42979

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzy View Post

have this sinking feeling this is all a calm before the storm, in some weird way

Polls are so easily skewed/rigged these days, you have morons taking them who get paid incentives for the 10 minutes or so that they do them. When you put money into polling via the internet, on some level you can expect people to manipulate them. Honestly think the some of these polls are not a very good indicator of the actual voting population come election day. Trump winning would shake the pollster World at the core and everything they do.

Can only imagine the scrutiny them companies would face then...

This is indeed an odd election for polling because of the lessons learned from the Brexit polling. What all that means is that there will be a number of people that will talk to pollsters but that will lie about voting for Trump the same way they lied about not voting for Brexit. The left wing establishments narrative, either true or false notwithstanding, takes people who want change and also in the same breath do not want to be thought of as racist, bigoted, homophopic, yadda yadda yadda.. you get the point. If you try to paint literally 50% of the voter base with those brushes, they still have to go to work and face their communist co-workers at their shitty government job, their pro-BLM manager at the tool and die shop they build stuff at and anywhere else. Easy out... Lie, I mean hell, dems have to lie to get their shitty 'solutions' passed, so fucking lie and not have to deal with brain dead people that are the exact people that will use your views to get you fired or worse. That manifests in two categories: those who say they will vote for Hillary and those who say they will not be voting at all. The obverse is not true, nobody will lie and say they're voting for Trump and not Hillary.

Comments

buzzy: lol a little all over but think get it

Load Metric
    the way the trump supporters talk about polling sounds a hell of a lot like romney all over again

Load Metric
    and you all realize that hillary's lead over trump is like twice of what obama's was over romney's

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    the way the trump supporters talk about polling sounds a hell of a lot like romney all over again
    Listen fuckstick, nobody wanted Romney. Nobody.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

have this sinking feeling this is all a calm before the storm, in some weird way

Polls are so easily skewed/rigged these days, you have morons taking them who get paid incentives for the 10 minutes or so that they do them. When you put money into polling via the internet, on some level you can expect people to manipulate them. Honestly think the some of these polls are not a very good indicator of the actual voting population come election day. Trump winning would shake the pollster World at the core and everything they do.

Can only imagine the scrutiny them companies would face then...

This is indeed an odd election for polling because of the lessons learned from the Brexit polling. What all that means is that there will be a number of people that will talk to pollsters but that will lie about voting for Trump the same way they lied about not voting for Brexit. The left wing establishments narrative, either true or false notwithstanding, takes people who want change and also in the same breath do not want to be thought of as racist, bigoted, homophopic, yadda yadda yadda.. you get the point. If you try to paint literally 50% of the voter base with those brushes, they still have to go to work and face their communist co-workers at their shitty government job, their pro-BLM manager at the tool and die shop they build stuff at and anywhere else. Easy out... Lie, I mean hell, dems have to lie to get their shitty 'solutions' passed, so fucking lie and not have to deal with brain dead people that are the exact people that will use your views to get you fired or worse. That manifests in two categories: those who say they will vote for Hillary and those who say they will not be voting at all. The obverse is not true, nobody will lie and say they're voting for Trump and not Hillary.
    Was polling really that off for Brexit though? It looks like it was inconclusive during the final month based off of polling. I think it just gets more attention because of the 4.7k populous poll which was totally off.

https://ig.ft.com/sites/brexit-polling/

Load Metric
    Listen fuckstick, nobody wanted Romney. Nobody.
    i did, but still

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

Was polling really that off for Brexit though? It looks like it was inconclusive during the final month based off of polling.

https://ig.ft.com/sites/brexit-polling/
    The anti-brexiters had called it way before the vote that things would stay the same, it changed in literally the last week of polling. Propaganda over anything else, I guess.

http://blog.paddypower.com/politics/...ts-for-remain/

Load Metric
    Romney was running against a charismatic 'community organizer' who sent chills up the legs of guys like Chris Matthews and gave hardons to libs who thought he could deliver 'real change'. Of course he disappointed even his most ardent supporters. Romney also disappeared in October.

Trump is a fighter and he's running against the most corrupt person to ever run for public office. And despite the grossly irresponsible one sided presentation by the MSM he's hanging in there, and the bombs keep dropping daily. #MAGA

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I imagine this is happening in every state, not just California

California voters returning ballots in big numbers, election officials say

http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-...109797027.html
    lol do you think this is a good sign for trump?

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...-states-230176

Early voting shows upsurge of women

In three crucial battlegrounds — North Carolina, Florida and Georgia — women are casting early ballots in disproportionate numbers.
    hmmmmm... i wonder who these women are voting for in these crucial swing states?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BAGGINS View Post
    Romney was running against a charismatic 'community organizer' who sent chills up the legs of guys like Chris Matthews and gave hardons to libs who thought he could deliver 'real change'. Of course he disappointed even his most ardent supporters. Romney also disappeared in October.

Trump is a fighter and he's running against the most corrupt person to ever run for public office. And despite the grossly irresponsible one sided presentation by the MSM he's hanging in there, and the bombs keep dropping daily. #MAGA
    trump is hanging in there cause his opponent is comedically atrocious. i stand by my opinion that a head of lettuce would be polling just as well as trump against clinton.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I have no dog in this race but do find it interesting that Paddy Power have already paid out on a Clinton win:

http://blog.paddypower.com/politics/...llary-clinton/

Load Metric

trump is hanging in there cause his opponent is comedically atrocious. i stand by my opinion that a head of lettuce would be polling just as well as trump against clinton.
    also i would vote for that head of lettuce

Name:  LettuceButton-1.png
Views: 345
Size:  28.8 KB

Load Metric

OH SHIT ITS ON, ROUND TWO YALL
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric
    and you all realize that hillary's lead over trump is like twice of what obama's was over romney's

o.k. so i'll hold youre hand and walk you through this now o.k.?!

Romney was establishment (think Paul Ryan) and his supporters were from that base, Trumps are not. Romney appealed to the far Right-Wing Conservatives (Evangelicals) Trump does not. Trumps fanfare in the primaries came form a completely different sub set of voters than the ones that propped up Romney, so Romney to Trump having similar bases is stupid logic on your part.

also why I dont think HIllary walks through with the Obama Millenials, who arent eating Ramens on college campuses anymore. Most of the Obama base actually, the college ones were I believe Bernies peoples. Hillarys campaign shown a bright light on how they were colluding with Wasserman-Schultz the head of the DNC (from Florida lol) to make sure beyond a reasonably doubt that, HIllary won the primary. A pretty big fuck you to the ex Obama young millenial college voter base, who were now Bernie peoples (many of them) and which HIllarys campaign basically angle-shot to win aganst. For that reason I think the Democrats are not being overly bright assuming the vast majority of them core Obama once were young millennials will vote for her.

That makes this election and them subsets of different voters being affected in some ways not likely to jsut vote the way they did last time. In HIllarys case Obamas supporters, and in Trumps case Romney's people.Its clear as day the evangelical far rights didn't get on board with Trump for a long time, why would you think Trump is necessarily counting on them for a win, Blake?

Its nice to have the establishment on some level but this campaign and America really the last 4 years has been about CHANGE, somewhere in all that CHANGE talk and Congress shutting down and everything else all them people amounted to a bunch of talkers who didnt vote when it counted for change, but voted for the status-quo. Thats interesting actually given the political temperature here int he States recently.

Load Metric

This might be the case especially since he's damaged himself so badly with women. However, a head of lettuce could never get tens of thousands of people at every rally 3x a day. Make no mistake about it, regardless of how you might feel about Trump, he has started a movement and unlike the feeble bernie sanders, Trump is not going away. The support and movement is very real. The MSM has been exposed largely by themselves and their over zealous puppet masters who have complete disdain for their viewers-readers. People are not this stupid.

Every day people are waking up to the fact that the free trade globalist ideology is not the way to go and more people are turning away from the brainwashing and to alternate sources for information. Infowars, Project Veritas, alt right personalities and truth tellers like Mike Cernovich, it goes on an on and is only growing in number and power. Whoever wins, the country will never be the same. And MSM is dead.

Load Metric

o.k. so i'll hold youre hand and walk you through this now o.k.?!

Romney was establishment (think Paul Ryan) and his supporters were from that base, Trumps are not. Romney appealed to the far Right-Wing Conservatives (Evangelicals) Trump does not. Trumps fanfare in the primaries came form a completely different sub set of voters than the ones that propped up Romney, so Romney to Trump having similar bases is stupid logic on your part.

also why I dont think HIllary walks through with the Obama Millenials, who arent eating Ramens on college campuses anymore. Most of the Obama base actually, the college ones were I believe Bernies peoples. Hillarys campaign shown a bright light on how they were colluding with Wasserman-Schultz the head of the DNC (from Florida lol) to make sure beyond a reasonably doubt that, HIllary won the primary. A pretty big fuck you to the ex Obama young millenial college voter base, who were now Bernie peoples (many of them) and which HIllarys campaign basically angle-shot to win aganst. For that reason I think the Democrats are not being overly bright assuming the vast majority of them core Obama once were young millennials will vote for her.

That makes this election and them subsets of different voters being affected in some ways not likely to jsut vote the way they did last time. In HIllarys case Obamas supporters, and in Trumps case Romney's people.Its clear as day the evangelical far rights didn't get on board with Trump for a long time, why would you think Trump is necessarily counting on them for a win, Blake?

Its nice to have the establishment on some level but this campaign and America really the last 4 years has been about CHANGE, somewhere in all that CHANGE talk and Congress shutting down and everything else all them people amounted to a bunch of talkers who didnt vote when it counted for change, but voted for the status-quo. Thats interesting actually given the political temperature here int he States recently.
    garrett, i think you're missing my point. my point is that republicans were in absolute denial that romney was slightly behind in the polls to obama in 2012. remember limbaugh saying it would be a landslide for romney? dick morris, same thing. karl rove election night meltdown? lol. anyway, a huge segment of republicans outright rejected the science behind polls.

how did that end?

4 years later and the polls are ABSURDLY worse for trump than they ever were for romney. yet we're seeing the same denial about polling validity as we saw then. how do you think this plays out? are you all really going to act shocked and say it was rigged when hillary wins 400 electoral votes?
    Last edited by blake; 10-24-2016 at 07:08 PM.

Load Metric

This might be the case especially since he's damaged himself so badly with women. However, a head of lettuce could never get tens of thousands of people at every rally 3x a day. Make no mistake about it, regardless of how you might feel about Trump, he has started a movement and unlike the feeble bernie sanders, Trump is not going away. The support and movement is very real. The MSM has been exposed largely by themselves and their over zealous puppet masters who have complete disdain for their viewers-readers. People are not this stupid.

Every day people are waking up to the fact that the free trade globalist ideology is not the way to go and more people are turning away from the brainwashing and to alternate sources for information. Infowars, Project Veritas, alt right personalities and truth tellers like Mike Cernovich, it goes on an on and is only growing in number and power. Whoever wins, the country will never be the same. And MSM is dead.
    i agree in the sense that trump showed republicans how they could easily win in the future. trump's protectionist trade stance and focus on eliminating legal bribery (aka campaign donations) is a winning platform if repubs embrace them in the future. same goes for dems though.

Banned
    Load Metric
    i think you're missing my point. my point is that republicans were in absolute denial that romney was slightly behind in the polls to obama in 2012. remember limbaugh saying it woukd be a landlisde for romney? dick morris, same thing. karl rove election night meltdown? lol. anyway, a huge segment of republicans outright rejected the science behind polls.

how did that end?

4 years later and the polls are ABSURDLY worse for trump than they ever were for romney. yet we're seeing the same denial about polling validity as we saw then. how do you think this plays out? are you all really going to act shocked and say it was rigged when hillary wins 400 electoral votes?

The last election cycle the Republican nominee was running vs an Incumbent Presidential Candidate, the most powerful person and position in the world. Only a dumby 4 years after the millennials had there votes heard in record numbers voting for Obama, thought Romney stood a chance. That luster has worn off, them young millenials are now older. A different mindset of sorts, learned the world a little more.

This isnt an incumbent election cycle like Romney had vs. a popular O'bama. and Hillary is no Obama phenomenon. She is old Washington politics exactly what many said they wanted to rid of when the Government was shut down and over the past few years. Now when its time to vote for change, so many carry a different tune. So they were crying wolf then, right and politicians are statues who arent dynamic and wont change, but always vote for the one who is less of a womanizer.

HIllary getting soft balled right into the oval Office perfectly funny because ol Bill Clinton loves the women too lol (double-standard)

Load Metric

One of these tax proposals is from a wall street shill that hobnobs with the wealthy and the other from a true man of the people that crusades against the elite and globalists. You'd think some of that would be reflected in those numbers. Maybe i'm wrong but when i'm looking at those numbers it would appear that the man of the people is handing out huge tax breaks to the elite while the people get the crumbs.

Sometimes crumbs is better than nothing except when you're also most likely footing the bill for the huge tax breaks of the elite. It's possible that this time it's totally trickling down, maybe you can just print more money or maybe Mexico ends up paying for it out of the goodness of their heart. Or more likely the conservatives get the smaller government they deserve. The one where they'll get even less with their tax dollars. You don't actually think 1% is going to lose something here. Fuck no they get to keep their entitlements. They paid for it.

Load Metric
    Jim Murphy, aka the political director of the Trump campaign, quit on Thursday btw.

Comments

buzzy: creepy Sonatine always trying to add more negative Trump tones to the thread on Que
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information