Page 312 of 2149 FirstFirst ... 2122623023083093103113123133143153163223624128121312 ... LastLast
Results 6,221 to 6,240 of 42979

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    http://www.northcrane.com/2016/10/06...n-fec-website/

PAID TROLLS NAMES REVEALED, CAN SOMEONE FIND ATINE FOR ME

That website claims that Biden is replacing Hillary over health concerns, so clearly it's written with skeptical and informed intellects in mind.
    Some solid detective work on that article. I'm guessing they mostly rely on no one actually clicking the link to FEC. It's a list of disbursements. The main culprit in the trolling appears to be someone called PAYROLL DATA PROCESSING, if that is his/her real name.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

That website claims that Biden is replacing Hillary over health concerns, so clearly it's written with skeptical and informed intellects in mind.
    Some solid detective work on that article. I'm guessing they mostly rely on no one actually clicking the link to FEC. It's a list of disbursements. The main culprit in the trolling appears to be someone called PAYROLL DATA PROCESSING, if that is his/her real name.

PAYROLL DATA PROCESSING

P A Y R O L L D A T A P R O C E S S I N G

21 LETTERS

21 IS THE LEGAL DRINKING AGE IN AMERICA

L E G A L D R I N K I N G A G E = 16 LETTERS

YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE HAS 16 LETTERS?

D J C H A P S F U C K S O W L S

CHECKMATE.

Comments

ToasterOven: alert infowars

LarryLaffer: you know what has 6 letters? G O T H I M

Muck Ficon: Incredible......
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Muck Ficon: Photoshop is your thing...stick with that. I'll green rep it all day
    Listen, I get it. You bring nothing to the convo and can't hang with the folks that can have a big boy discussion so you have to red rep .. again, without making a valid point.

I understand that it's all you've got and you're frustrated when you can't form a valid argument against what I say. I'd want to pull my hair out reading that too. It's really too bad that hilda is out there at ever single rally yelling at the top of her lungs.. 'vote for me... because vagina'. Sexist misandry all day and me calling her out on it is considered sexist. Rofl.

Comments

dwai: ROFL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Muck Ficon: Photoshop is your thing...stick with that. I'll green rep it all day
    Listen, I get it. You bring nothing to the convo and can't hang with the folks that can have a big boy discussion so you have to red rep .. again, without making a valid point.

I understand that it's all you've got and you're frustrated when you can't form a valid argument against what I say. I'd want to pull my hair out reading that too. It's really too bad that hilda is out there at ever single rally yelling at the top of her lungs.. 'vote for me... because vagina'. Sexist misandry all day and me calling her out on it is considered sexist. Rofl.
    I've you've ever made a valid point I must have missed it. Repeating lies that people have told you and pretending they're true is more of your thing.

Load Metric

4d, do you really like trump as a candidate or is this a lesser of two evils type of thing? you don't really criticize him so i'm just curious if you're a real fan like dish or just like that he's not clinton

Comments

thesidedish: 4DRAGONS IS GOD, FIRST GUY IN TRUMP ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD SAYING IT MIGHT BE A GOOD IDEA

Load Metric

Calling people commies over and over is a big boy discussion?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

Seriously though. 4D is the new Drk. It's amazing how long he flew under the radar.

Comments

hongkonger: sad but true

4Dragons: i'm no fan of cops, not even a little
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

Seriously though. 4D is the new Drk. It's amazing how long he flew under the radar.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    "Remember when we were young and we were studying history, and they talk about some of the great generals, and the great attacks? ... Wouldn’t it be nice if we attacked first, and talked about our great victory later?"

http://www.businessinsider.com/donal...litary-2016-10

Load Metric

You stop arguing like one and you'll get some respect. You cannot in any way, shape or form stay on topic. That is either you being a dolt or you are being manipulative on purpose.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Ok Drk...we get it.

hongkonger: I don't stay on your topics because your topics are retarded

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

I've you've ever made a valid point I must have missed it. Repeating lies that people have told you and pretending they're true is more of your thing.
    Everything I talk about is the way it has always been and historically the way to get shit done. ANYTHING else is newspeak and the way of the cult of the left. I mean in your defense I think that you're the second type of lib, the kind that actually believes in the progressive policies and that they will somehow, someway tax ourselves into prosperity. Not like HK'r who I believe is the third kind - the actual kind - of lib, that knows that every story that comes out of a libs mouth is a lie to trick the pathetic peasants into keeping their cabal in power.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

4d, do you really like trump as a candidate or is this a lesser of two evils type of thing? you don't really criticize him so i'm just curious if you're a real fan like dish or just like that he's not clinton
    I think hildog is a horrible person. I have always been pulling for Biden since like a year before Trump even got into this thing. So I guess lesser of two evils.

The thing is that the narrative on Trump has been so manipulated and fabricated by the left, you would think that he was the one that botched the Russian Reset, sold guns to Mexican drug lords and didn't track them, left his friends to die in a Libyan Embassy and shredded all of his documents on the day that he was subpoenaed to turn everything over. Nope.. he just said some inflammatory things to stir the pot. To me this whole election is 'The devil you know vs the devil you don't know'. The thing is that if you could not vote for Ceausescu, than why would you?

Load Metric

Everything I talk about is the way it has always been and historically the way to get shit done. ANYTHING else is newspeak and the way of the cult of the left. I mean in your defense I think that you're the second type of lib, the kind that actually believes in the progressive policies and that they will somehow, someway tax ourselves into prosperity. Not like HK'r who I believe is the third kind - the actual kind - of lib, that knows that every story that comes out of a libs mouth is a lie to trick the pathetic peasants into keeping their cabal in power.
    Res ipsa loquitur

Diamond
    Load Metric
    "Remember when we were young and we were studying history, and they talk about some of the great generals, and the great attacks? ... Wouldn’t it be nice if we attacked first, and talked about our great victory later?"

http://www.businessinsider.com/donal...litary-2016-10

Ya just an awful out of context smear attempt they tried running with yesterday, of course u would try it too. He was talking about ISIS so who wouldn't agree with that, but yet the liberals are knowingly trying to distort reality. Americans are just gonna vote against this shit because of attempts like this, it's getting so obvious they are trying to fool ppl

Comments

BiffCo99: DirtyB is the KING of twisting Trumps words and taking them out of context

Load Metric
    http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...arizona-229219

Trump has given up on the Midwest and is now making a desperate play for CO, which won't work, and even playing defense in Arizona.

GG

Load Metric
    He was talking about ISIS so who wouldn't agree with that

anyone who had a high school education or better, for starters.

Load Metric
    +270 btw.

Comments

Henry: :vincecartergif

Diamond
    Load Metric
    He was talking about ISIS so who wouldn't agree with that

wow you guys have gone pro ISIS? LMAO seems about right

Load Metric

wow you guys have gone pro ISIS? LMAO seems about right

sorry, i forgot who i was talking to;

the last thing on earth we want to do is commit boots on the ground to what ultimately needs to be an arab solution, least of all because the second we end up in syria, fighting on behalf of the rebels, russia will start murdering our soldiers.

see, thats something we dont want.

trump, because he's almost as simple, basic, and cloistered as you, would basically bruise his shrimply fingertips signing an executive order to put american troops in a position to further destabilize the region and set us in russia's gunsites.

its basically a binary equation; either we provide tacit support for the defeat of isis, or we commit troops and essentially turbocharge isis.

ugh sorry, 'binary' means 'either or' in this equation.

... an 'equation' defines the process of equating one thing with another.

i know you're struggling but the good news is that if your amphetamine messiah wins, youll be get your chance to implement his foreign policies personally.

which will be popcorn.gif city, i assure.

Comments

ToasterOven: .....and scene

Load Metric
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 390
Size:  174.5 KB

The Beard has spoken.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information