Page 225 of 2150 FirstFirst ... 1251752152212222232242252262272282292352753257251225 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,500 of 42988

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post

Not trying to be a douche, but you really come across as not very bright: "Did she crush him?" I dunno, man. You really have been obsessive about this thread. BTW she and Don did not debate, it was a little watched something or so, that nobody really watched. Nobody got "crushed." It was just a moderator asking questions. Fuck, get back to that meth pipe.
    He is getting nervous about his bet on Hillary.
    If I was nervous I would have watched it you fucking idiot. IT'S ALL OVER RETARD

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

One of Trump's top aides was fired for sexually harassing a bunch of women, the day before Trump hired him.

Just retarded.

So did trump hire him first, then he sexually harassed women?

Or did trump fire him first, then he sexually harassed women?
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

Not trying to be a douche, but you really come across as not very bright: "Did she crush him?" I dunno, man. You really have been obsessive about this thread. BTW she and Don did not debate, it was a little watched something or so, that nobody really watched. Nobody got "crushed." It was just a moderator asking questions. Fuck, get back to that meth pipe.
    Hillary crushed Trump. She stayed on topic, actually so much that they had to cut her off sometimes. Trump....well that was Trump. He dodged every question. When he didn't have an answer....he brought up Obama lol. You could see Trump just sweating, trying to figure out how he was going to get through simple questions. He couldn't handle that...how the hell is he going to handle a debate?
    Thanks. She is gonna destroy him in the debates, it's gonna be fun to watch.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Trump was +270 for about the past week where I have been checking

Now down to +200 and Hilary is -240

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

Go fuck yourself loser.
    Look at this fucking libtard. Bottomset just got a physical....he's been described as "freakish" by his doctor. Haven't seen you post shit about your health big dick!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Trump was +270 for about the past week where I have been checking

Now down to +200 and Hilary is -240
    Just load up on her cus he can't win.Free money

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Go fuck yourself loser.
    Look at this fucking libtard. Bottomset just got a physical....he's been described as "freakish" by his doctor. Haven't seen you post shit about your health big dick!!
    Lol yeah he "isn't trying to be a douche" he then goes ahead and calls me dumb and tells me to go back to my meth pipe.But his intention wasn't to be a douche....lol
    My health is good btw.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I thought the TEPCO disaster in Japan was no big deal, the media was in downplay or ignore mode. Now you look at the place, they've got all these tanks a radioactive water piling up. They're trying to clean the water but can't get everything out. Now 5 years later they're going to try build a $300 million ice wall to freeze the ground water in place.
    hmmm.
    Name:  TEPCO-1.JPG
Views: 335
Size:  62.4 KB
    http://nautil.us/blog/no-one-knows-w...ioactive-water

"This is what passes for good news from Fukushima Daiichi, the Japanese nuclear power plant devastated by meltdowns and explosions after a cataclysmic earthquake and tsunami in 2011: By the end of last month, workers had succeeded in filtering most of the 620,000 tons of toxic water stored at the site, removing almost all of the radioactive materials.

After numerous false starts and technical glitches, most of the stored water has been run through filtration systems to remove dangerous strontium-90, as well as many other radionuclides. TEPCO, the Japanese utility that operates the power plant, trumpeted the achievement: “This is a significant milestone for improving the environment for our surrounding communities and for our workers,” said Naohiro Masuda, TEPCO’s chief decommissioning officer, in a press release.

But it’s not quite so easy to bounce back from a nuclear disaster of this scale. For one thing, don’t take TEPCO’s statement too literally: No one is living in the “surrounding communities”—they’re far too contaminated for human habitation. Furthermore, the filtered water is still full of tritium, a radioactive version of hydrogen. (When two neutrons are added to the element, it becomes unstable, prone to emitting electrons.) Tritium bonds with oxygen just like normal hydrogen does, to produce radioactive “tritiated water.” It’s impractical—or at least extremely difficult and expensive—to separate tritiated water from normal water.

Hence TEPCO’s dilemma—which gets bigger by the day. The enormous volume of water comes from the ongoing need to keep the three melted-down reactor cores cool. More than four years after the disaster, pumps still must pour a constant stream of water into the pressure vessels that contain the radioactive cores. But the meltdowns and explosions rendered those vessels leaky, so TEPCO collects the water that seeps out, as well as rainwater that flows down the hills and through the shattered buildings.

TEPCO has been filling fields with vast arrays of storage tanks to cope with the accumulating water. The company’s 40-year plan for decommissioning the plant calls for the construction of an underground “ice wall” to freeze the soil around the reactor buildings and divert rainwater, and for plugging the leaks in the buildings. But TEPCO has run into problems with the ice wall—the underground tunnels carrying coolant haven’t gotten cold enough to sufficiently freeze the surrounding ground—and the more long-term solution of plugging the reactor buildings’ leaks is still a distant goal. In the meantime, TEPCO keeps building tanks.

Some experts, including the eminently respectable IAEA, have suggested that TEPCO may have to simply dump the tritium-contaminated water into the ocean. Tritium traditionally hasn’t been considered very dangerous to human health. Although tritiated water can reach all parts of the body, like normal water, it’s also expelled quickly from the body, like normal water. If released into the ocean, the contaminated water would quickly be diluted, and it wouldn’t bioaccumulate in fish (unlike strontium-90, for example, which is taken up by bones).

But is tritiated water really so harmless? It’s currently getting a second look from regulators in the United States. Last year, the EPA announced plans to review safety standards for tritiated water, which has leaked from many a nuclear plant. As this excellent Scientific American article explains, there’s considerable uncertainty over whether the stuff is more dangerous than we previously thought.

Does this shit ever dilute geez. In Texas that water would probably be flowing right back into the ocean.

Props to this dude he called this shit a day or two after the tsunami.

Comments

big dick: shut it down

Muck Ficon: Cool story bro!!!

DirtyB: Full on schizoid episode.

sonatine: not even reading your posts anymore, just negging on principle

Load Metric
    WTF does this have to do with election fps? Fucking weirdo

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

One of Trump's top aides was fired for sexually harassing a bunch of women, the day before Trump hired him.

Just retarded.

Sometimes I forgot that you're a Trump supporter because you're both stupid and uninformed. Roger Ailes resigned as CEO of Fox News in late July after dozens of women accused him of sexual harassment. He immediately joined the Trump campaign as a top adviser. It's actually a smart move for Trump because Ailes turned around George HW Bush's campaign in 1988 with the racist Willy Horton ads.

Comments

Muck Ficon: :this

BCR: You're the Michael Angelo of rederick

hongkonger: laying down facts

Load Metric

Just retarded.

Sometimes I forgot that you're a Trump supporter because you're both stupid and uninformed. Roger Ailes resigned as CEO of Fox News in late July after dozens of women accused him of sexual harassment. He immediately joined the Trump campaign as a top adviser. It's actually a smart move for Trump because Ailes turned around George HW Bush's campaign in 1988 with the racist Willy Horton ads.

So im just supposed to assume you're talking about Roger Ailes?

There were ZERO charges brought on Roger Ailes by any law enforcement agencies. Fox news never made an official statement claiming Roger was fired for sexual harassment. Donald Trump has never made a statement claiming Roger is a campaign adviser.

But im a "Trump supporter", thats "stupid and uninformed".

If you want to continue to spew left wing rederick like the weak minded imbecile thats unable to form a thought that isn't being subconsciously implanted in your feeble mind because you watch and digest endless left wing propaganda, then be my guest, somethings will never change.

Things that do change over time are political spectrums and ideologies.

Human beings are instinctively tribal,and i see you've found your tribe. But at what point do stop saying you're a Democrat? Because things aren't looking so good.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric

Just retarded.

Who is the biggest liar and who is the most corrupt?

Hillary is making a big mistake making this campaign about Trump instead of herself.
    She has been on defense for the past 2 weeks which is why the voter polls are almost even.
    Trump actually looks more Presidential now.

Does Hillary have at least one reason to vote for her besides she's not Trump and has a vagina?

Load Metric
    This nigga just said rederick

Load Metric
    left wing rederick
    May God have mercy on your retarded soul.

Comments

Krypt:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Hillary is making a big mistake making this campaign about Trump instead of herself.
    She has been on defense for the past 2 weeks which is why the voter polls are almost even.

Does Hillary have at least one reason to vote for her besides she's not Trump and has a vagina?

It would be a bigger mistake if she didn't make it perfectly clear that her opponent is ill equipped to lead a nation. It's not just an anti right wing issue when citizens of other countries have publicly expressed similar concerns.

Both candidates have skeletons in the closet so you really have to consider who is qualified to take the reins in
    a difficult point in time. It was kinda funny for a while but imagine a bigger dufus than G.W. in office, shooting from the hip. Gong show

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric

Name a president with more foreign policy experience than her. I'll give you GWB based on his CIA background, but who else? I cant think of anyone.

Plus shes got an even temperament, shes going to keep the Jesus freaks off the supreme court, shes going to keep womens health care available, shes not going to go ham on creating a debtor prison gold rush or doubling down on the war on drugs, and Stevie Fucking Nicks herself is going to play at her inauguration.

Honestly just level with me; what in the fuck else do you want?

Comments

big dick: .
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Not one, not two, but THREE times rogue actors in positions of absolute trust dumped her inboxes txts and diplomatic cables and there hasnt been a peep from the international community and not a single charge filed against her.

I dont give a fuck if she swallows guinea pigs for dinner like those weird bitches on V, shes a great card to play against virtually ever threat I know of, domestic or foreign.

Comments

Krypt: Couldn't agree more frankly
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

You do realize that people can hide dysfunction, addictions, mental issues etc for years right? He was a charming, intelligent guy, I believe well off, and an elected member of Congress (dunno when they got married, maybe he wasn't yet elected). On the surface he seems like a catch. Even couples that are married for decades can surprise each other. This has less than nothing whatsoever to do with Hillary's qualifications to be president or Abedin's qualifications to be a top aide to her.
    you are not taking into account what a top of the line dipshit he is. cant really make the argument that he got unlucky and it could happen to anyone, hes been caught for the same thing 3 times, BAD JUDGEMENT BY HILLARY'S TOP AIDE BOTTOM LINE
    It's happened 3 times in recent years. Not in the years before they were married (that she knew about). You are completely retarded if you think this says anything about Hillary.

Load Metric
    Fuck it

Hillary is GOD

Thread Information