Page 177 of 2150 FirstFirst ... 771271671731741751761771781791801811872272776771177 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,540 of 42995

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2016/0...ms-gay-rights/

Trump’s plan is to introduce a screening process for prospective immigrants to the U.S., testing their ideological commitment to western values like women’s rights, gay rights, and religious pluralism. It’s a brilliant plan.
    So he's going to deport Mike Pence?

Comments

rum dick: rofl

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    Exactly. Mike Pence has been against gay rights for years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

I think the point is to find out if they believe gays should be thrown off of roofs or stoned to death for being gay. Not whether someone should bake them a cake.

Load Metric
    Mike Pence is entitled to his own beliefs and opinions, just like anyone else. People have the right to not like one another but they don't have the right to harm one another. Mike Pence's religious beliefs don't compel him to harm gay people, if anything, his religion compels him to forgive. Quite the contrast from Islam, which calls for the death of homosexuals and any non believer. You can point out the ridiculousness of Christianity and i will agree with you probably 99%. But Trump’s policy is about real tolerance for every American, not just virtue signaling for the sake of appeasing a base. There are a lot of immigrants coming into this country, and most of them assimilate peacefully, and so do a majority of muslims. This isn't aimed at just one particular sect, but it merely reinforces true americanism into anyone trying to be a US citizen, mainly how we in America tolorate one another way better then anyone in the world compared to the rest of the world. Over 130 nationalities and for the most part we all get along fine and Trump’s plan only aims to reinforce that. You are just stuck in your left wing prospective, failing at least consider any positives that could come from this because you've already decided you hate Donald Trump. Donald Trump could do a complete 180 and change his entire platform to Hillary's, word for word, and get the endorsements from everyone she's gotten, and you still wouldn't vote for him, no matter what.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Evangelicals in the states are sponsoring anti-gay propaganda in Africa, where the local "Christians" have been killing gays.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Who is a bigger douchebag Rudy Giuliani or Mike pence?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Giuliani by far. Pence is bush league by comparison.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

Seriously this. Giuliani is one of the most venal, corrupt, vindictive 9/11 profiteers on the planet. The only person who turned a bigger profit than him was bin Laden himself, by dumping airline stocks hours before the attacks.

Comments

Muck Ficon: :this
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Seriously this. Giuliani is one of the most venal, corrupt, vindictive 9/11 profiteers on the planet. The only person who turned a bigger profit than him was bin Laden himself, by dumping airline stocks hours before the attacks.
    I had no idea that he was profiting from 9/11 I noticed he never EVER shuts he fuck up about 9/11 but I had no idea that rat was banking from it. What a piece of shit. Sad that he has cancer....maybe there is a god afterall

Comments

MumblesBadly: Guiliani earned a boatload in speaking fees after his last term as mayor of NYC. Still does.

Load Metric

I had no idea that he was profiting from 9/11 I noticed he never EVER shuts he fuck up about 9/11 but I had no idea that rat was banking from it. What a piece of shit. Sad that he has cancer....maybe there is a god afterall

I mean basically he campaigned for militarizing the NYC police force immediately after 9/11, turned that into a national trend, then proceeded to tour the country consulting and giving lectures about it. Basically when you look at the civil unrest in America today, the catalyst has been the police adopting military style engagement policies, and the spokes from that wheel terminate at that bald rat fuck Giuliani.

Comments

big dick: bald rat fuck rep
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    druff i know you're not going to ban lol wow but I'll ask anyway because im a gook retard

Load Metric

Mike Pence is entitled to his own beliefs and opinions, just like anyone else. People have the right to not like one another but they don't have the right to harm one another. Mike Pence's religious beliefs don't compel him to harm gay people, if anything, his religion compels him to forgive. Quite the contrast from Islam, which calls for the death of homosexuals and any non believer. You can point out the ridiculousness of Christianity and i will agree with you probably 99%. But Trump’s policy is about real tolerance for every American, not just virtue signaling for the sake of appeasing a base. There are a lot of immigrants coming into this country, and most of them assimilate peacefully, and so do a majority of muslims. This isn't aimed at just one particular sect, but it merely reinforces true americanism into anyone trying to be a US citizen, mainly how we in America tolorate one another way better then anyone in the world compared to the rest of the world. Over 130 nationalities and for the most part we all get along fine and Trump’s plan only aims to reinforce that. You are just stuck in your left wing prospective, failing at least consider any positives that could come from this because you've already decided you hate Donald Trump. Donald Trump could do a complete 180 and change his entire platform to Hillary's, word for word, and get the endorsements from everyone she's gotten, and you still wouldn't vote for him, no matter what.
    He's done that multiple times. He changes his stance on things on a daily basis. Just like today. He's now looking forward to working with NATO. He claims it's because they listened to him and changed their policies. All bullshit he spins....over and over...day after day.
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric

He's done that multiple times. He changes his stance on things on a daily basis. Just like today. He's now looking forward to working with NATO. He claims it's because they listened to him and changed their policies. All bullshit he spins....over and over...day after day.
    Hillary is the same way with policies, she didn’t support gay marriage until 2013. She supported TPP, then she didn't, then she said she supports it with subtle changes. Just a couple of examples.

Load Metric

Hillary is the same way with policies, she didn’t support gay marriage until 2013. She supported TPP, then she didn't, then she said she supports it with subtle changes. Just a couple of examples.
    I hate Hillary too. Corrupt is corrupt...no matter how people try to spin it. This is also politics and it's standard. This shit is fun to watch though.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Haha this is a tough one, they're both world class Dbags in so many ways. Why do Republicans always latch onto the biggest assholes.

Anywho
    I think the GOP will eventually become some small radical fringe group. In the mean time we need to get the Republicans out of the Democrat party (Obama/Hill). The Democrats need to stop with their open borders, SJW horse shit. It's time for black communities to be held accountable. Why is gang banging and crime glamorized by hip hop in every single black community? Don't be blaming whitey for all these gang bangers shooting at each other.

What worries me about someone like Sanders is he might go Merkel and import a shit load of Muslims or blacks or god forbid black Muslims or pass some crazy hate crime or forced diversity legislation. Other than that Bernie's the stone cold nuts.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I mean basically he campaigned for militarizing the NYC police force immediately after 9/11, turned that into a national trend, then proceeded to tour the country consulting and giving lectures about it. Basically when you look at the civil unrest in America today, the catalyst has been the police adopting military style engagement policies, and the spokes from that wheel terminate at that bald rat fuck Giuliani.
    Bush League

Load Metric

So exactly how is Trump's "extreme vetting" plan going to work? It's a question he can't even answer.

Load Metric

I wasn't aware of this. What policies has NATO changed in response to Trump's critique?

Load Metric

I wasn't aware of this. What policies has NATO changed in response to Trump's critique?
    Lot's of them. You won't believe it! It's going to be so YUGE!

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

I think the point is to find out if they believe gays should be thrown off of roofs or stoned to death for being gay. Not whether someone should bake them a cake.
    Shut the fuck up libtard.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

Shut the fuck up libtard.

Comments

big dick: perfect

Thread Information