Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    IT'S ALL ABOUT THAT STRATEGIC PATIENCE

#MAGA
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    What's up with this whole Holocaust dispute and why did the Germans turn on the Jews. I don't know but here's a very popular comment fr yt.
    "Germany turned on the Jews because....

First of all, go back a while.
    Germany had taken in Jews when other countries had kicked them out
    Jews actually regarded Germany as their home.
    WW1 started and Germany had virtually won.
    England was about a week away from running out of food.
    German submarines were devastating shipping lanes.
    England was considering terms laid down by Germany.
    Because Jews controlled most of the banks and the media in America,
    America was geared to be on the side of Germany.
    There was one evil deed to come.

Lord Balfour was approached by a Jewish representative of Lord Rothschild.
    England can still win this war. Give us Palestine and we will get the Americans to enter the war.
    Done deal.
    England who has no right to Palestine, except they stole it promised it to the Jews.
    America enters the war, Germany loses.
    http://israelipalestinian.procon.org...questionID=493

At the treaty of Versailles, a Jewish delegation said here is the paperwork. Give us Palestine.
    It became abundantly clear to Germany that they had been sold out by the Jews that they gave a home to.
    Later in 1933 when Germany was struggling, the Jews imposed sanctions on Germany causing people with little money to have even less.
    The Jews had given the Germans every reason to hate them.
    It was not difficult for Hitler to get people onside.

Now, I will skip to the burning question.
    Yes, Holocaust means death by fire.
    It is in the third Jewish bible, the Leviticus,
    Israel can not return to the chosen land till 6 million had been killed by fire.
    Jews have never been known for their honesty.
    Infact Yom Kippur aka eve day of day of atonement.
    A prayer is said three times.
    It basically says that any contract or promise given is null and void till next Yom Kippur.

It goes... Yes honest. The Germans gassed and burned 6 million of us.
    Shooting you by a mass grave would have been far easier.
    Yes I know but they wanted to burn us. Honest.
    Can you prove that?
    The Holocaust does not need to be proved.
    Try it and you go straight to jail.
    Sadly, some are still in jail today.

I missed out loads to keep it brief.
    Hope it helps."

Does it say that in Levictus? Is that really the purpose of the day of atonement? If both are true the whole thing is probably credible, release the "deniers" from jail.
    LOL. I am not sure there is a single historical incident pertaining to the early 20th century that is accurate in this post. And it isn't even a matter of differing perspective, it is just made up nonsense. I would hazard to guess the Bible is more historically accurate than the accounts of this post.

Comments

FPS_Russia: I'll take your word for it, the statement is totally debunked./

Platinum
    Load Metric

It's also the 100 yr anniversary of the beginning of the Bolshevik revolution.
    RIP Russians

Comments

blake: shut the fuck up

Platinum
    Load Metric

RIP Russians
    Actually this brings up a really weird double standard that I totally don't get.

Whether you agree Israel should exist in the first place is one question.

However, given that it does exist, and it is perpetually at war with certain groups actively trying to destroy it (PLO, HAMAS, Hezbollah, etc.) I find the constant criticism of it very strange.

Basically critics are telling Israel not to fight back in a war where they are the stronger party. Where is the precedent for this? Where in the history of humanity has a nation ever gotten into a war (whether they should be in the war or not is a separate question), been winning, and then decided just to shut it down and let itself be attacked/destroyed unilaterally? There is certainly no precedent for such behavior in the US or the Muslim world. So I find I hard to take the criticism of Israel's tactics very seriously.

For their part I don't think the Muslim countries really think Israel is doing anything immoral or wrong. It is certainly not doing anything more than any of them would do in similar circumstances. In fact I think it is pretty clear that EVERY Muslim nation would be much more aggressive towards fighting enemies toward such nation. However, the Muslim countries realize that the SJWs of the Western world has a hard-on for swooping to the rescue to fight injustice and victims. So they are just playing along as the victimized parties, so that the Western world will put pressure on Israel to unilaterally not fight to secure its own ends, while they go ahead and proceed towards doing their best to defeat Israel politically, militarily, demographically, etc.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Holy mother of god!!! How can someone be so fucking ignorant???

Tellafriend: Counter anything mumblesfuck says on gp

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

RIP Russians
    Actually this brings up a really weird double standard that I totally don't get.

However, given that it does exist, and it is perpetually at war with certain groups actively trying to destroy it (PLO, HAMAS, Hezbollah, etc.) I find the constant criticism of it very strange.

Basically critics are telling Israel not to fight back in a war where they are the stronger party. Where is the precedent for this? Where in the history of humanity has a nation ever gotten into a war (whether they should be in the war or not is a separate question), been winning, and then decided just to shut it down and let itself be attacked/destroyed unilaterally? There is certainly no precedent for such behavior in the US or the Muslim world. So I find I hard to take the criticism of Israel's tactics very seriously.

For their part I don't think the Muslim countries really think Israel is doing anything immoral or wrong. It is certainly not doing anything more than any of them would do in similar circumstances. In fact I think it is pretty clear that EVERY Muslim nation would be much more aggressive towards fighting enemies toward such nation. However, the Muslim countries realize that the SJWs of the Western world has a hard-on for swooping to the rescue to fight injustice and victims. So they are just playing along as the victimized parties, so that the Western world will put pressure on Israel to unilaterally not fight to secure its own ends, while they go ahead and proceed towards doing their best to defeat Israel politically, militarily, demographically, etc.

you could just google israel + confiscated + settlements if you really want to get to the heart of the matter but and im just being honest here i assume you dont.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    OPERATION COLUMBIAN NECKTIE!! GOGOGOGOGO!!!
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Guys... Rick Santorum himself just said the GOP imploded in Virginia because Trump has delivered fuckall.

Not an opposite pick.

Comments

BCR: Wormhole

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Verminaard - if you could quit quoting posters that you yourself say post drivel and that half the forum has on ignore, thatd be great k thx

Comments

ToasterOven: this times 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Load Metric
    yeah especially if you are going to defend the jews!

Comments

varys: After they did 911 theyve really chilled out

Load Metric

RIP Russians
    Shouldn't you be out celebrating the anniversary of Kristallnacht?
    HILLARY WON

Platinum
    Load Metric
    What went wrong w Sonatine's crew? Despite my political disagreements w these gentlemen, one thing's clear they're not secretly anti American.

The truth about white people.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

RIP Russians

Please just put him on your blocked list and forget he exists.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

Believe it or not I've never blocked anyone. Sorta goes against my personal philosophy. But I've considered it with FPS. When's the last time he posted anything other than Jewish conspiracy garbage?
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    hey fps can you go back to posting jimmy dore videos and not typing anything, thanks pal

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

you could just google israel + confiscated + settlements if you really want to get to the heart of the matter but and im just being honest here i assume you dont.

Again. What country wouldn't do this in similar circumstances. Where is the historical precedent that suggests Israel is doing anything atypical? This is a serious question. If you can actually provide an example that would be great.

In the modern world today you could go down a list and name 30 countries that have worse human rights abuses than Israel. And none of us give a shit about any of them. Why is that? Why such a hard on for Israel? At least FPS has a stated reason, the Jews are an evil force that is secretly running the world that must be stopped at all costs (I am paraphrasing but I am sure you get the gist of it).

Most of the Jews in Israel are 2nd-4th generation refugees from Europe, Russia and the Middle East. Why in the world do we hold them to higher standards than we would anyone else in the history of the world.

Did we decide that 3rd generation descendants of Jewish refugees are the pinnacle of mankind and as such should be held to higher standards than any other group of humans that has ever lived? If that is your argument, than that is fine. But if you are trying to argue that Israel is doing anything especially heinous or unusual given their circumstances than you don't have a very good perspective of how the world and human societies operate, both historically and today.

Platinum
    Load Metric

I doubt I am going to block him cause that isn't my style, but I will stop engaging him. Everytime I try to engage him, he pretty much just ignores me or gives a very unsatisfactory reply. I don't think he actually has devoted any self-generated critical thought on this matter, or even has the ability to do so. I think he just copy and pastes stuff other people write, and may not actually even read it. No point engaging someone who doesn't even seem to have a very good grasp of their own argument/position and is just parroting the words of others.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I will say the whole notion of "white pride" is pretty silly. Of course no more silly than Black pride, or Latino pride, or womyn pride, but silly nonetheless.

People indigenously from Europe with low amounts of melanin in their skin (which is an environmental adaptation to living in areas with low levels of sunlight) and not much else in common have been not getting along and fighting each other for the last 40,000 years or so. Now in the last 200 years we are no longer isolated from other groups of people like we historically have, so we decided all of a sudden we are a "race" and should have "pride" in our non existent shared heritage. Pretty ridiculous.

Load Metric
    Hey Retards, you know all those articles on InfoWars that you love? Guess where they came from?

They also stole articles from CNN, the BBC, NY Times, and Washington Post.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/janelytvyne...oaZ#.uczx54aJ8

Comments

vegas1369: HOF

Load Metric
    Hey Retards, you know all those articles on InfoWars that you love? Guess where they came from?

They also stole articles from CNN, the BBC, NY Times, and Washington Post.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/janelytvyne...oaZ#.uczx54aJ8
    Wow, Alex Jones is the Manchurian Candidate.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Again. What country wouldn't do this in similar circumstances.

Every single other country in the UN just for starters. It's illegal, immoral, and inhumane.

Which, granted, is your comfort zone apparently.

Comments

big dick: Another green

Thread Information