Page 412 of 2148 FirstFirst ... 3123624024084094104114124134144154164224625129121412 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,240 of 42960

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BAGGINS View Post

Yes but he could use the votes of guys like Brandon and Druff AND their offspring yet neither will vote for him because they've been cucked by MSM. Hopefully #MAGA>#CUCKNATION
    And to think Druff is a fairly eloquent dude who can do 8 hours straight on the radio without a break and has an audience of several thousand? He actually has some influence. Also as a professed republican he won't vote for trump. Similar to Paul Ryan, a disgrace.

He's living in the past, wants his old Republican Party back, which is extremely stupid if they will pay attention to how crazy the left is getting. They should be tickled pink they have maybe the worlds best dealmaker on their side.

Hey how did the coup attempt to take back the party go when trumps pussy tape was released? Those guys are all now in big trouble if they face any decent competition whenever they need re-election. The Republican Party is now MAGA OR BUST

Comments

tyde: bag nails it once again

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    no matter who wins, i predict that this thread will have the most quotes followed by larry david laughing in the history of the internet.
    Will you at least do me this favor right now since you found that so funny. Would you at least be honest enough to admit that Druff has More influence than you do? Or is that not relevant since Cucks like you have a false sense of importance?

god i hate how self important cucks are, because thats totally a thing.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Ten thousand U.S dollars straight up that Hilary wins the office of President 2016. I should be getting odds if these polls are accurate but call me crazy. Will escrow Druff if he agrees. Loser also pays Druff a crisp Benjamin for his time and agony. Assassinations, bad hair days or anything other than traditional election results will constitute a draw

Great example of the no ball pussies that forgot this is America, we take chances and we win BIG LEAGUE. We don't fuckin vote for obvious tyranny, DEAR GOD PPL WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!? This is why we have a country in the first place, cuz it became obvious we were getting fucked and weren't gonna take it anymore.

LMFAO OFFERS EVEN MONEY ODDS WHEN A TRUMP BETTOR CAN FIND 4-5 TIMES THAT

Or are u just a scammer and then go bet trump for 2 grand to hedge?

Comments

tyde: killing these libtard motherfuckers

Load Metric
    Ten thousand U.S dollars straight up that Hilary wins the office of President 2016. I should be getting odds if these polls are accurate but call me crazy. Will escrow Druff if he agrees. Loser also pays Druff a crisp Benjamin for his time and agony. Assassinations, bad hair days or anything other than traditional election results will constitute a draw
    10k straight? Its like 8-1 on books. Straight up? What? Maybe I'm drunk

Oh no this is just another #obamacuck looking for a handout !!! What an embarrassment you just made of yourself. You're obviously broke too! Love the part about a $100 for Druff as if that 1% would make it all worth his time ! Lmao. What a dumb entitled cuck. #FUNNY
    Last edited by BAGGINS; 10-21-2016 at 09:40 PM.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Name:  JoNrUkz.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  37.3 KB

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

Great example of the no ball pussies that forgot this is America, we take chances and we win BIG LEAGUE. We don't fuckin vote for obvious tyranny, DEAR GOD PPL WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!? This is why we have a country in the first place, cuz it became obvious we were getting fucked and weren't gonna take it anymore.

LOL Bag owning

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Put up or shut up. Not trying to score big here mr. big league, just a good ole fashioned friendly wager

If you're dumb enough to vote for Trump you're dumb enough to take the bet.

You don't get it, no surprise. There's more bullshit in this thread than Donald has produced lifetime. And you're serious! So how serious are you?

Comments

thesidedish: Lmao dbls down on terrible odds offer
    Last edited by limitles; 10-21-2016 at 09:37 PM.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    AN ABSOLUTE GOD

Trump's ambassador to Kenya

Comments

tyde: LOL you wont see this on CNN

Tellafriend:

Load Metric

Put up or shut up. Not trying to score big here mr. big league, just a good ole fashioned friendly wager

You don't get it, no surprise. There's more bullshit in this thread than Donald has produced lifetime. And you're serious! So how serious are you?
    YOU'RE A CUCKED PUSSY.

Comments

tyde: AIDS

Banned
    Load Metric

YOU'RE A CUCKED PUSSY.

you have no credibility here and your opinion doesn't matter

fuck off

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

YOU'RE A CUCKED PUSSY.

fuck off
    So protective of your little internet world! #CUTE #FUNNIER!!

Banned
    Load Metric

fuck off

state your point or STFU

you don't reg a dupe here and prance around with one liners like you own the place

whats your fucking POINT asshole ?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Lol tyde why are u attacking this guy, he's on the trump train, instantly giving him more credibility than (insert libtard)

Load Metric
    Lol tyde why are u attacking this guy, he's on the trump train, instantly giving him more credibility than (insert libtard)
    There can only be one rambling drunk blowhard per thread

Comments

Muck Ficon: Lol

nunbeater: true
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric

state your point or STFU

you don't reg a dupe here and prance around with one liners like you own the place

whats your fucking POINT asshole ?
    Own the place? Again, cuck boy that's cute it really is. Trying to protect you little Internet forum domain like a little yorkie barking away. I'm a mastiff mother fucker. Back off before you get hurt. #>cucknation #MAGA

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post
    There can only be one rambling drunk blowhard per thread
    Another #CUCK in the gambling forum! Where does it end???

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BAGGINS is real, as far as I can tell. He's texted me a few times during/after radio shows, usually to bash me for not supporting Trump.

I have stated before why I don't support Trump. He's an unfit Presidential candidate. He has no intellectual curiosity. He wants the title of President for his own narcissism, but doesn't want to put in any of the hard work to prepare for the job. Contrast this with Reagan, who was originally an actor, but clearly had a strong interest in politics, and took the entire process seriously. His skin is thinner than rice paper.

Trump believes that he can somehow be President in the same way he won the GOP primary. Just wing it, throw out some snappy one-liners, act confident, and everything will fall into place. Doesn't work that way. It's not even working that way in the general election, as I knew it wouldn't. The only reason he had a realistic chance a month ago was because Hillary was beating herself.

I understand your desires to have an outsider candidate. I understand your desires to want to give a shot to a businessman instead of a career politician. I could get behind such ideas, but Trump is the wrong man for the job. He was the perfect man for the "Apprentice" job, but absolutely wrong for President.

Most of his ideas make no sense and would be a failure if implemented in reality. Either that, or he just doesn't provide detail, such as how we will force jobs back into America (hint: cutting taxes alone won't do it). The few realistic, workable ideas he has presented clearly have come from others, and he doesn't even fully understand them.

In short, Trump is making a mockery of the Republican Party. Our party looks like idiots for selecting him as our nominee. Our party looks foolish for backing him despite all that we've seen (and I'm not talking about that stupid Access Hollywood tape). And our party looks like it's about to bust at the seams with all of the infighting he's brought.

Sure, you can blame Paul Ryan and the other who won't "get on board", but there's a reason they are keeping their distance. Reasonable, serious, intellectual Republicans are fearing that the party is being taken over by a reactionary, simple-minded faction which will champion ill-advised, poorly-considered "solutions" to our country's problems.

I am a conservative, but I am also logical and realistic.

I do not support a position on an issue simply because my party tells me to. I do not support a terrible candidate just because he's the one we got nominated. I do not automatically take the most conservative position on each issue. I do not fear being labeled a cuck, RINO, or fake conservative because I refuse extremism or poorly-conceived solutions.

I want to see a Republican candidate who is intellectually curious about the issues, brings realistic solutions to our problems, and is electable. Trump brings none of these things to the table.

I actually liked Romney a lot, but he was a poor campaigner, and was unable to shed the "stiff, rich Mormon guy" image, thus making it too difficult to score votes from outside his own party. But he was a far better example than Trump of a businessman outsider who could bring fresh ideas to Washington.

At the same time, I despise the corrupt Clintons, and could never bring myself to vote for Hillary. The Democrats should also be ashamed of her as a candidate. Her corruption and dishonesty are plain as day, and it infuriates me to watch the left whitewash her record, using irritating phrases such as "she's never been convicted', "there's no evidence", "right wing conspiracy", etc. They are supportinig a known shadeball, and they are lying about it because they hate Trump so much that they're terrified to tell the truth -- both to the voters and to themselves.

I see a lot of the former Bernie supporters who six months ago couldn't stop talking about Hillary's corruption, now championing her as a wonderful candidate and great human being. It's sickening. The delusion and denial I'm seeing on the left is worse than ever.

"But she's so qualified to be President!"

So was Nixon on the day before he resigned, but you don't see anyone on the left decrying the fact that he didn't finish his second term.

I find it to be a tragedy that Hillary will go down as a beloved historical figure. In 200 years, our descendants will learn about Hillary, the woman who broke the Presidential gender barrier, and she will be hailed a hero. All of the stories of her shady and dishonest dealings will be lost to history, and only known by the most astute of historians. She doesn't deserve such an honor.

Both candidates disgust me. I'm not saying that just to sound edgy or contrarian. I'm not saying that because I'm afraid of change.

I'm saying it because it's true. We have a boorish, intellectually-vacant narcissist on one side, and a super-corrupt, self-serving snake on the other. Those are the facts.

No, I'm not against Trump because he challenges my old-school ideals of the Republican establishment.

No, I'm not against Hillary because I'm intimidated by a powerful, confident woman.

No, I don't think Trump could come even close to being a competent President.

No, I don't think Hillary is only as shady as all other politicians, and is only a victim of a right-wing hatchet job.

No.

They both suck.

Neither deserve my vote.

Neither are getting it.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Logical and realistic? Your hatred of the Clintons is prejudiced and irrational.

Load Metric
    You like Romney? Lol who the fuck likes that rich asshole?

Dodgers are going to lose tomorrow.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BAGGINS is real

BAGGINS is real as fuck, these beta red pilled cucklords cant hoist his jockstrap, is the truth.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    dish is taking a break from posting to figure out why he gets a huge erection every time BAGGINS bodies another pfa life-loser.

Comments

thesidedish: Baggins is good, but he's not me

Thread Information