I'm sure Ill get some stupid trolls who will say something dumb and so be it but some of you I consider online friends of sorts.. Sure we give each other a hardtime and shit but I think theres few that truly hate each other.. A little background on me and why I'm posting this.

Many of you know I work in the prison here in AZ well Ive been out on Workers Comp since Thanksgiving due to what appeared to be a back injury to my middle/thoracic spine. (Some may also know I suffered an ugly lower back injury back in 2011 and went through hell and 2 surgeries before I got back to work and only ended up being 90% because I had slight permanent nerve damage in my left leg at my knee). I finally got the idiots from WC to sign off to get an MRI and it was done this past Sunday.. I looked at it and saw what I suspected which was a couple of bulging herniations probably minor surgery to fix and go on...

Today I went to my followup appt and got the MRI report and that's where shit got real.. Yes there were a couple small herniations but also found and likely cause of the pain of being smacked between the shoulders by a baseball bat and pain into my left arm weren't from the disc issues.. The MRI showed a significant cyst within the tissue surrounding my spinal cord half the length of my thoracic spine (think neck to mid back and half that) which is pushing on the spinal cord at its largest its just over 1/2inch by just under 1/4inch across. I have to get into a see a neurosurgeon as soon as possible due to the fact the risk and pressure if not careful could leave me a quad without much warning and even then surgically speaking its major surgery to remove it as they would likely have to go in along from the base of my neck to half way down to clean it out and then depending carefully stitch the lining of the spinal cord back together and then probably end up with a 6 level fusion to secure the vertebrae meaning Id lose major mobility in my upper chest and arms.. I'm likely looking at the complete end of my medical career which goes back to my time as a FF/Medic in the 90s... While I'm sure Ill have other options somewhere including maybe more time for my investing and playing poker its not something I thought Id be facing when I'm only in my early 40s.

For those of you who are remotely the type to pray Id appreciate some if you can spare it.. Its been a rough month as my Fiancee has been in and out of the hospital with severe asthma exacerbation and Pneumonia also and Ive kinda let my own issues go to the back burner until it all came crashing down today for me..

If I'm not online for awhile ya'll will know why as I have no clue how soon things will move to get this fixed but I suspect sooner vs later. Thankfully one of the top Neurosurgical groups in the country are here in Phoenix Metro (Barrow Neurological Institute) and I'm pushing to be seen by them as I don't want just some random surgeon who just does minor back stuff like disc decompression fucking with my spinal cord and wake up in a wheelchair for life..