Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention Druff- Regarding permanently shutting up Garett

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Basically sonatine loved to stir the pot, but now he's apparently leaving because the pot got over-stirred, bubbled over, and he doesn't like the resulting mess.
    Is that the reason? He said he was embarrassed to be associated with this site. I assumed he was referring to all the mentally ill, racist, illiterate, jingoist, and conspiritard users that have taken over. Are you saying he was scared off by Mumbles' wikipedia links?
    He will have to answer that. But he has definitely had a hand in riling up some of these posters, which worsens the situation.

I really don't want to censor or ban posters just because they post stupid or ignorant things at times. I don't want to be the thought police. The only thing I want to cut down on here are the crazy posters who seem to be fueled by mental illness.

The racism on here is also MUCH less than what was seen at NWP and DD.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    WGAF about Sonatine? Good riddance.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I really don't want to censor or ban posters just because they post stupid or ignorant things at times. I don't want to be the thought police. The only thing I want to cut down on here are the crazy posters who seem to be fueled by mental illness.
    Aside from threads like "Happy national n-word day", I wouldn't suggest that you censor the forum. I appreciate that you're in a weird spot and that you can't ban people for being truthers or whatever. It's just unfortunate that there's this trailer park atmosphere now, and understandable that some may want to distance themselves from it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Aside from threads like "Happy national n-word day"
    Typical white priviledge post, let the blacks have a day when they can be happy!
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest: May 3rd another channel gone.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    As for Sonatine isn't the fat fuck just hibernating as he usually does?

Remember his lol "I'm really really really leaving, please don't stop me, never coming back" post of a couple years ago, returns 2 months later "Anyone miss me?".
    Tumbleweeds quickly followed.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest: May 3rd another channel gone.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If a pedophile like Sonatine wants to leave good riddance. Fat motherfucker smelled like little boy butthole.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuyisWhat View Post

You should learn your role. I can walk away from this forum and come back WHENEVER I want and I will make a bigger impact than you. you can perceive this comment as arrogant or true, its your choice.

Also, I am actually a gypsy. I have 100% gypsy blood, honestly. I don't mind that insult, gypsy blood is the most valuable.
    Unhygienic, untrustworthy, aggressive, thieves, inbreeding, thieves, disrespectful, thieves.

Bring nothing to society while leaving a trail of disruptive shit behind everywhere they go. They will steel anything from your garden (pets included) and won't hesitate to get violent when there's a sniff of money in the air.

The only upside to you pikey cunts... is that you keep the rats away.

You dirty, diseased, vermin, bastards.

Walking up on someone at an atm around here is considered a free pass to kill everyone within range.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post
    Aside from threads like "Happy national n-word day"
    Typical white priviledge post, let the blacks have a day when they can be happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    (I'm) a little preoccupied in Thailand right now

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post

Baron is not an American. He is a Canadian whom has had trouble with credit cards in Europe.
    especially VISA
    All this is true... Visa's in Europe can be a problem.

Before i moved to Canada i spent my youth in communist Czechoslovakia,
    I was fortunate to have the opportunity to immigrate to Canada in 1991 and became Canadian citizen in 1994.

There is not much worse in Slovakia than to have a band of gypsy's move into your city and all of a sudden you have to lock everything up including your garbage as they will spread it all over the road to find a busted alarm clock and then leave a big mess to clean up, there a real "peachy" bunch of gangsters.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    this comment as arrogant or true, its your choice.
    Also, I am actually a gypsy. I have 100% gypsy blood, honestly. I don't mind that insult, gypsy blood is the most valuable.
    The Roma are the leeches of Europe, but I respect their fierce independence. Hitler tried to "resettle" them, even offering them free housing in Poland. First time in history they rejected a government handout.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daredevil View Post
    If Ketchup needs to be in the fridge, then why does every single restaurant I've ever eaten in have it room temp when they bring it to you? I've also worked in restaurants and they don't store it in the fridge either.
    Restaurant ketchup gets consumed very quickly.

Ketchup in your house takes a long time.
    I have a buddy that will use 2/3rds of a bottle of ketchup on a burger and fries out. It's quite disgusting, his fries are so lathered in the red stuff he has to eat them with a fork. The burger is equally disgusting when he takes a bite ketchup goes everywhere and all over his hands.

Druff is right, it takes me about a month to go through a bottle of ketchup at home unless you are a addict putting it on everything. It has to be in the fridge.

Anyone who puts ketchup on a hot dog is a fucking asshole by the way. Just want to say that.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: i guess you are what you eat, hot dogs are made from assholes arnt they?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daredevil View Post
    If Ketchup needs to be in the fridge, then why does every single restaurant I've ever eaten in have it room temp when they bring it to you? I've also worked in restaurants and they don't store it in the fridge either.
    Restaurant ketchup gets consumed very quickly.

Ketchup in your house takes a long time.
    But I also mentioned that they don't store the excess supplies in the fridge. Or do you think restaurants get a ketchup delivery every day? I worked at McDonalds growing up, and there were boxes and boxes of ketchup (at that time in packets) in the basement.

Yes if it takes you a whole year to eat one bottle I'd put it in the fridge. But if it takes about a month, there's no need. And it tastes better at room temp.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    this comment as arrogant or true, its your choice.
    The Roma are the leeches of Europe, but I respect their fierce independence. Hitler tried to "resettle" them, even offering them free housing in Poland. First time in history they rejected a government handout.
    Don't be jealous of my valuable blood.
    Last edited by ThisGuyisWhat; 01-23-2016 at 01:30 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    Like we give a flying fuck who you believe or not.
    Know your role and STFU, fucking gipsy
    You should learn your role. I can walk away from this forum and come back WHENEVER I want and I will make a bigger impact than you. you can perceive this comment as arrogant or true, its your choice.

All of a sudden 'likes to fight guy' is indifferent to insults.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by John Stamos View Post
    I have met Drexel and broken bread with him - he is good people. He is a made man on this site and everywhere else, like shaking hands with Sinatra.

btw

Who is Garret?
    Drexel is god. Probably the only person on this forum I would ever meet up with.
    You wouldn't meet me n-word? We coulda been something.

Load Metric
    Basically sonatine loved to stir the pot, but now he's apparently leaving because the pot got over-stirred, bubbled over, and he doesn't like the resulting mess.
    Is that the reason? He said he was embarrassed to be associated with this site. I assumed he was referring to all the mentally ill, racist, illiterate, jingoist, and conspiritard users that have taken over. Are you saying he was scared off by Mumbles' wikipedia links?
    Who's racist?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

Drexel is god. Probably the only person on this forum I would ever meet up with.
    You wouldn't meet me n-word? We coulda been something.
    Probably would consider it. I guess it would be like meeting a younger, successful version Marty without the risk of getting molested.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    I'll be honest here. When I began posting here I hated Sonatine. Probably my least favorite poster. It's four years later and he's easily in my top 3 fav posters on PFA.

FREE SONATINE

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: 100% agree

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I've never seen a gypsy and know nothing about them, hmm. I know there's some negative stereotypes associated with gypsies. I was going to ask what they were and whether they were unfairly stereotyped. Three first hand accounts suggesting they are indeed thieving slime balls.

So a significant % of gypsies really do engage in all kinds of theft, pick pocketing etc.? Really guys?
    Fascinating, any more gypsy stories? Pikey's are a real group too, wtf. Only Pikey I ever heard of was Brad Pitt in snatch. I need to get out more.

Funny thing is IIRC in one or two of ThisGuyisWhat's posts he talks glowingly about robbing Druff in certain situations. Just a Coincidence I'm sure.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 01-22-2016 at 02:56 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

Who's racist?
    Come on Pooh, starting threads with n-word in the title or over the top racism is a bit disrespectful to Druff or any poster's who aren't anonymous. It's also a liability for anyone who reads this site at work. The days of calling black people n-words behind their are back gone.

Thread Information