Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
Wherever Adelson is Rubio can't be far behind, right?

“Marijuana is illegal under federal law. That should be enforced.” —ABC News, May 15, 2014
“The bottom line is, I believe that adding yet another mind-altering substance to something that’s legal is not good for the country, I understand there are people that have different views on it, but I feel strongly about that.” —Yahoo! News, May 19, 2014

[Spokesman]: "Senator Rubio believes legalization of marijuana for recreational use is a bad idea, and that the states that are doing it may well come to regret it. Of course, states can make decisions about what laws they wish to apply within their own borders.” —Politico, Jan. 31, 2015

“I’m against the legalization of marijuana.” —C-SPAN, Feb. 27, 2015

It’s hard to believe with four states and DC with legal marijuana, and with as many as eight more states looking to legalize in 2016, that GOP candidates like Marco Rubio and Chris Christie would take a position that will ensure that they will never become President. It’s time for elected officials and candidates for office to understand that the marijuana voting bloc is powerful, and continuing to grow every day.

It’s not about getting high. It’s about freedom, smaller government, and the economy. All issues Republicans say they support.
Your never gonna find a candidate that ticks ALL your boxes. Rubio, however, with his anti gambling, anti gay, anti marijuana nonsense demonstrates he has crossed the line.

Okay, let's consider his social positions somehow less offensive than other candidates. My biggest objection is that he is a textbook example of a professional politician swapping money for political errands.

You might not be able to invite Trump home for dinner but he isn't a whore. That is so refreshing there is almost no sin he can commit that I won't overlook.