Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Chicago Police Officer charged with murder in shooting 17 year old black kid 16 times [Video]

Load Metric
    Who are the 3 drk? FRIGHT, corrigan and ?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

Dude probably thinks that you've been arguing against him too

Comments

Suicide King: Lol

varys: KO
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FR1GHT View Post

What constitutes a scumbag? And at what point does the cop become more of scumbag?

A person steals a pack of gum, he's a "scumbag", should he be executed? If so, who is the "scumbag" the cop who shot a "scumbag" stealer or is the cop a "scumbag" for shooting somebody who did very little wrong? There are videos of cops shooting people walking out of stores under suspicion who turned out to have done nothing wrong.

America is twisted right now thinking that cops only retaliate against blacks unjustifiably, but that's only in the media. The real issue isn't that cops mistreat blacks. Those are the things that make it to the news, but cops in general take every opportunity to fuck whites too.
    The chicago police deal with some of the worst people on earth on a daily basis, they know which person just made a mistake ,and which person is just a pure criminal.Have you ever been to the west side of chicago?
    No, I haven't, but I know white collar people who have been pulled over in a car while in the passenger seat. They are with their DD getting a ride home. The cops turn their attention away from the driver once they realize the driver is sober and demand the passenger get out of the car. At that point, the passenger can listen or escalate the situation. The passenger gets out of the car and then gets arrested for public intoxication. It happens. Cops are crooked as fuck. Their salaries and department budgets are driven based on types and number of arrests/citations.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Im done with this thread. The 3 of you are retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Im done with this thread. The 3 of you are retarded.

Im trying to provide content, and the 3 of you have no fucking clue what evidence is, what statements have been made, and may as well circle jerk yourselves to death while telling poop jokes.
    DESTROYED

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post

Dude probably thinks that you've been arguing against him too

Comments

Corrigan: lol

Load Metric
    The chicago police deal with some of the worst people on earth on a daily basis, they know which person just made a mistake ,and which person is just a pure criminal.Have you ever been to the west side of chicago?
    No, I haven't, but I know white collar people who have been pulled over in a car while in the passenger seat. They are with their DD getting a ride home. The cops turn their attention away from the driver once they realize the driver is sober and demand the passenger get out of the car. At that point, the passenger can listen or escalate the situation. The passenger gets out of the car and then gets arrested for public intoxication. It happens. Cops are crooked as fuck. Their salaries and department budgets are driven based on types and number of arrests/citations.
    Ehh idk man, chicago cops don't fuck around with b.s like this. Some subarban cops maybe do, but chicago cops don't bother with bullshit like this, unless of course the passenger tells the cop to go fuck himself, then he is gonna have a problem. But the way I see it, if he tells the cop to get fucked ,he is asking for trouble.

Bronze
    Load Metric

Ehh idk man, chicago cops don't fuck around with b.s like this. Some subarban cops maybe do, but chicago cops don't bother with bullshit like this, unless of course the passenger tells the cop to go fuck himself, then he is gonna have a problem. But the way I see it, if he tells the cop to get fucked ,he is asking for trouble.
    That's exactly why I said "No, I haven't", when dealing with Chicago PD. I've never dealt with Chicago PD.

Load Metric
    Am I the 3rd? I barely said anything.

Comments

big dick: NUMBER 3

Load Metric
    I've had many run ins with the chicago police over the years, and from my exp they are pretty fucking cool, keep in mind that I never did anything really bad, mostly just some batteries, and dui type stuff ,but I also never mouthed off to them cus I know how shit works and I know if you talk shit you're gonna catch a beating.
    Had I been arrested for beating up an old lady I surely would not be talking about how cool they are cus they more then likely would have broken a bone or two in my face(and rightfully so)

Load Metric
    I've had many run ins with the chicago police over the years, and from my exp they are pretty fucking cool, keep in mind that I never did anything really bad, mostly just some batteries, and dui type stuff ,but I also never mouthed off to them cus I know how shit works and I know if you talk shit you're gonna catch a beating.
    Had I been arrested for beating up an old lady I surely would not be talking about how cool they are cus they more then likely would have broken a bone or two in my face(and rightfully so)
    And what if the person arrested hadn't actually beaten up an old lady. Would the broken bones still be ok?

And would the cover up be ok?

And would the false evidence given by cops to then get the person arrested convicted be ok?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    Like I said above, I had many run ins with the chicago police, I got beat up exactly never.They only beat people who deserve it. And yes ,I trust their judgement on who should, and who shouldn't, catch a beating.

Load Metric
    Like I said above, I had many run ins with the chicago police, I got beat up exactly never.They only beat people who deserve it. And yes ,I trust their judgement on who should, and who shouldn't, catch a beating.
    If you think police only ever beat people who deserve it then you have outmonged Drk.
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    Name:  Frank.jpg
Views: 420
Size:  55.4 KB

Comments

big dick: posts that he has me on ignore but actually reads my posts. Typical arab, no backbone

MumblesBadly: Countering the beg rep of my long lost bastard child

Load Metric
    I thought you had me on ignore ?
    Wiganer, Im sure the odd guy who didn't have a beating coming his way catches one, but overall most people who get the shit kicked out of them by chicago police have it coming to them.

Load Metric
    Say some scumbag rapes and beats a nun half to death, do you guys approve of the police roughing him up a bit on the way back to the station? Be honest.

Load Metric
    Now these cops are fucking dickheads and should lose their jobs esp the one jagoff at around the 15 minute mark. It's long but very good, 13min or so is where the abuse starts. This guy got fucked up bad.They show what he looked like when the cops were done at about 26min mark

Load Metric
    If a paedophile seeks out a job to indulge their perversion then they will seek a job where they can work with kids and leverage their power (eg teacher, sports coach, priest)

If a sadistic bully seeks out a job to indulge their perversion then they will seek out a job where they can physically inflict harm with impunity (e.g. Police, armed forces).

The result is that fair proportion of cops start off as cunts, continue to be cunts, and act accordingly. Then the pressures of the job, and the instinct to close ranks, means even the ones who didn't start off as cunts will
    often become cunts, and act accordingly, or at the least turn a blind eye to those who act like cunts.

I had a small insight into this when at age 18 I was wrongly arrested, assaulted in custody, albeit only a minor slapping, and then wrongly convicted on falsified evidence. Of the two police officers involved, one was An evident sadist, the other seemed like a decent human being who had been corrupted.

This phenomenon is probably universal, and all we can do is try and manage it. You seem to do that particularly badly in parts of the USA, unfortunately.

Comments

ToasterOven: this

gimmick:

Suicide King: Yes

JimmyG_415: EXACTLY

varys: Sftrue

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    You all see this shit?...

Totally separate incident and not in Chicago, but in New Orleans. It might as well be in Chi town though, or any other inner city in the US.

Granted, the white guy was a complete dumbass for trying to handle this situation on his own and not calling the police, but still, the way this piece of shit thug just callously shoots him and then tries to finish him off is truly a disgusting act of violence that is all too common in the black community. This asshole will never accomplish jack shit in life, yet tried to take the life of a med student. Until these fucking assholes from this black lives matter movement start protesting shit like this they can all go fuck themselves as far as I'm concerned.

There are so many black on white and black on black crimes it's absurd, yet no protests over that shit.

Where are all these fucks in Chicago when a 9 year old black kid is lured into an alley and murdered by another black man just cause his dad had ties to a rival gang? Nowhere to be seen is where.

Yes, police definitely abuse their power, but the black community as a whole has to share in the blame and straighten out their fucked up thug life culture otherwise this shit will never get sorted out.
    This n-word deserves the death penalty
    I hope that blonde at least sits on the dudes face once he gets better for saving her from an ass raping.

Load Metric
    I'd like to see how Fr1ghts and Corrigan's tune changes if they were the ones in that New Orleans video but then again they wouldn't be caught dead ever helping someone in need.

Thread Information