Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Chicago Police Officer charged with murder in shooting 17 year old black kid 16 times [Video]

Load Metric
    The Washington Post just published a scathing article about this cop and his "huddle of fellow officers" who enabled his abusiveness.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ct-complaints/
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    You all see this shit?...

Totally separate incident and not in Chicago, but in New Orleans. It might as well be in Chi town though, or any other inner city in the US.

Granted, the white guy was a complete dumbass for trying to handle this situation on his own and not calling the police, but still, the way this piece of shit thug just callously shoots him and then tries to finish him off is truly a disgusting act of violence that is all too common in the black community. This asshole will never accomplish jack shit in life, yet tried to take the life of a med student. Until these fucking assholes from this black lives matter movement start protesting shit like this they can all go fuck themselves as far as I'm concerned.

There are so many black on white and black on black crimes it's absurd, yet no protests over that shit.

Where are all these fucks in Chicago when a 9 year old black kid is lured into an alley and murdered by another black man just cause his dad had ties to a rival gang? Nowhere to be seen is where.

Yes, police definitely abuse their power, but the black community as a whole has to share in the blame and straighten out their fucked up thug life culture otherwise this shit will never get sorted out.
    This n-word deserves the death penalty

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Every cop that tried to help this guy try to get away w/this should go down, too.
    You just wonder if this took a year, and those BK tapes were erased how many cops have gotten away w/this and how many cops helped them.

Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Chicago cops are almost always super cool, just don't piss them off. If a white guy punches an old lady in the face and steals her purse ,he should very much expect a nasty beating.If you sexually assault an 11 year old girl and the cpd catches you they are gonna beat the fuck out of you,then once you go to cook county the guards are gonna beat the fuck out of you to.
    Everyone who grows up in chicago understands how shit works, we like it this way, just don't beat up old ladies ,or mess with kids, or do w/e other dumb shit people do, and you will have no problems.
    Yeah, right maybe if you are white......Except for these 2 guys.......

2. Jon Burge
    Jon Burge is a former Chicago Police Department detective who oversaw the torture of hundreds of Black men resulting in false confessions between 1972 and 1991.
    Burge would burn suspects with radiators and cigarettes, and electrocute their testicles.
    Although Burge was protected by the statute of limitations for his crimes, he was convicted for lying about the torture in January of this year.

4. Joseph Miedzianowski
    Joseph Miedzianowski was a Chicago police officer labeled as the most corrupt cop. Miedzianowski served as both police officer and drug kingpin using his knowledge of the streets and gangs to shake down drug dealers.
    For most of his 22-year career, Miedzianowski would run the Chicago Gangs Unit, while running his own drug gang at the same time. Miedzianowski would be convicted of 10 counts including drug conspiracy and racketeering in 2001.

http://newsone.com/1551885/top-5-cor...lice-officers/
    Jon Burge is GOD... He also used to jam plunger handles up theirs asses
    Let's not forget that the cops aren't beating"BLACK PEOPLE" they are beating n-words... big, actually, huge fucking difference. Like I said before, black cops beats n-words asses as much or more than white cops.Cmon you gonna try and tell me Laquan wasn't a fucking n-word?Or that big baby huey in missouri wasn't a n-word? To bad a cop didn't get a chance to kill this new orleans n-word that vegas posted,id love to let Jon Burge have his way with that New Orleans n-word who shot the med student(and attempted to abduct that girl)
    Last edited by big dick; 11-25-2015 at 07:59 PM.

Load Metric
    let me give you guys a quick education on COMPLAINTS filed against Chicago Cops

Will there be a few guys who get too rough on people? Yes.

It happens.

But here is something you wont hear.

There are several former cops, who decided to become attorneys in the city. These guys know the loopholes of the system. They market themselves to the gang bangers. If you guys have any issues, call me. I'll represent you.

The gang bangers will sometimes even call the police, and when the cops show up, they instigate trouble, and then they call the attorney, who now goes to the city and says, "Hey, I have a guy who was roughed up by Officer Van Dyk. We have witnesses. We will sue the city for 5K, but you and I know it will cost you around 10K to deal with it, so cut me a check for 4K and I will drop the lawsuit".

The city has an open checkbook (thanks taxpayers!) so the city cuts the guy a check for 4K and the "complaint" is dropped.

Other times, complaints are filled because the thug was caught doing something wrong and just wants to flat out get paid. He files a complaint about things like "He threw me into the back of the paddywagon and I hurt my head and I get dizzy now. I cant work". Its total bullshit, but the legal costs involved are a joke, so once again, the city dips into that checkbook and pays the guy to go the fuck away. Charges dropped.

My brother had TONS of complaints against him. He's a big, goober, straight laced teddy bear. Im not saying he is perfect, but he is just trying to do his job and get home to his daughter every night. He doesnt need to risk his life dealing with the crack heads, gangsters and assholes in his district (which is one of the 10 worst in the city). He has told me about some of the ridiculous charges people have tried to file against him and they are laughable. These assholes are out to get PAID! Its so easy. The city hands out money to the shadiest of people, with their crooked attorneys, every day. Body cameras are helping these situations because, shocker, some of these people that are out there bitching about IF ONLY WE HAD A CAMERA TO CATCH YOU SCUMBAG COPS are regretting it now because their gravy trains are drying up. With the body cameras, you see that nothing occurred with the thugs, you can tell these assholes to fuck off, and the charges get dropped and you do not pass go and collect 2K.

That 5 mil payout is going to pale in comparison to the amount of headaches and lost taxes they are about to experience this weekend.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    https://www.periscope.tv/w/1YpKkRdmOLNxj

protests have started

some injured cops

people breaching the police line

If you breach the line, the cops can grab you and arrest you. The protesters are demanding those people back...not gonna happen.

it looks like they are on Balbo b/w Michigan ave and Lake Shore Drive. South end of Grant Park, downtown.

My bro is usually one of the guys in those lines. It takes incredible patience to be able to stand there and have "people" like that screaming and swearing at you. You have to distract yourself and think about all kinds of stuff and just hold the line.
    You are literally a complete shit head. I've already said on here before that my brother is a high ranking cop, but that isn't an excuse for me to be an idiot.

What exactly does it mean to have ""people" like that scream at you"? People are pissed off at the situation, rightfully so. Did screaming ever kill anybody, no. It hurts their ego and that's what cops are all about. If you're focused on what your job is supposed to be as a cop, then you don't care that people are screaming at you. Keep the peace.

Are you that stupid, honestly? If cops don't like that people are screaming at them for what another cop did, then they need to hang him out to dry and stop trying to protect their "brothers". It's completely crazy that cops think that other cops are their "brothers" and not the public. They are supposed to be there to protect the public as their "brothers", not other cops.

Either way, they signed up for the job. It's not like they are sitting there getting screamed at for free. They are racking up overtime and hazard pay. Idiot.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FR1GHT View Post

protests have started

some injured cops

If you breach the line, the cops can grab you and arrest you. The protesters are demanding those people back...not gonna happen.

it looks like they are on Balbo b/w Michigan ave and Lake Shore Drive. South end of Grant Park, downtown.

My bro is usually one of the guys in those lines. It takes incredible patience to be able to stand there and have "people" like that screaming and swearing at you. You have to distract yourself and think about all kinds of stuff and just hold the line.
    You are literally a complete shit head. I've already said on here before that my brother is a high ranking cop, but that isn't an excuse for me to be an idiot.

What exactly does it mean to have ""people" like that scream at you"? People are pissed off at the situation, rightfully so. Did screaming ever kill anybody, no. It hurts their ego and that's what cops are all about. If you're focused on what your job is supposed to be as a cop, then you don't care that people are screaming at you. Keep the peace.

Are you that stupid, honestly? If cops don't like that people are screaming at them for what another cop did, then they need to hang him out to dry and stop trying to protect their "brothers". It's completely crazy that cops think that other cops are their "brothers" and not the public. They are supposed to be there to protect the public as their "brothers", not other cops.

Either way, they signed up for the job. It's not like they are sitting there getting screamed at for free. They are racking up overtime and hazard pay. Idiot.
    DRK has truly gone full mong.
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    You all see this shit?...

Totally separate incident and not in Chicago, but in New Orleans. It might as well be in Chi town though, or any other inner city in the US.

Granted, the white guy was a complete dumbass for trying to handle this situation on his own and not calling the police, but still, the way this piece of shit thug just callously shoots him and then tries to finish him off is truly a disgusting act of violence that is all too common in the black community. This asshole will never accomplish jack shit in life, yet tried to take the life of a med student. Until these fucking assholes from this black lives matter movement start protesting shit like this they can all go fuck themselves as far as I'm concerned.

There are so many black on white and black on black crimes it's absurd, yet no protests over that shit.

Where are all these fucks in Chicago when a 9 year old black kid is lured into an alley and murdered by another black man just cause his dad had ties to a rival gang? Nowhere to be seen is where.

Yes, police definitely abuse their power, but the black community as a whole has to share in the blame and straighten out their fucked up thug life culture otherwise this shit will never get sorted out.

Good God this is so horrible. Watching this actually ruined my mood and my evening for now. Not your fault though Vegas. The fact is that people sometimes need to see this shit - especially bleeding heart lefties.

I don't see a clearer cut example at the present moment than this, as to why we should be able to excercise the basic human right to self defense and carry a weapon to protect ourselves if need be.

Go ahead gun control lefties, explain away how these 2 victims were better off not having a weapon to defend themselves.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I want to know from anybody who supports the cops and their belief in protecting their "brothers", where that is rooted, how it's imperative to do their job and why it takes precedent over protecting the public?

Load Metric

protests have started

some injured cops

If you live around this area, please let me know. I would like to show up at your workplace, and get two inches from your face and yell FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING PUSSY!! for about 10 hours. YOU MOTHERFUCKING RACIST FUCK. I WILL FUCK YOUR WIFE IN HER ASS ALL FUCKING NIGHT, YOU HEAR ME, YOU FUCK!!! WHAT IS YOUR SUPERVISORS NAME YOU FUCK?!! YOU ARENT SO TOUGH WITHOUT THAT BADGE, ARE YOU, MOTHERFUCKER. SCUMBAG ASSHOLE. FUCK YOU!

repeat for 10 hours.

see if you have the ability to do this, while every moron piece of shit is standing there, screaming behind me, and every once in a while, my friends push me into you, throw bottles of piss, bags of nails, handfulls of shit, food, etc. Keep in mind, that at ANY RANDOM MOMENT, a guy screaming at you could possibly have a weapon on him and hit you, stab you, shoot you, etc. You just never know. These arent very stable, rational people. They are shit-stirers and agitators. Some of them have a complaint and want their voices heard, but this isnt the best way to do it. whatever

I would LOVE to see how long you last before you break. Im going to say 5 minutes, tops. Based on what you just said, you dont have the mental capacity to deal with stress like this. Part of your job is to help people, so its rough having these people you want to help, treating you like complete dog shit all day.

Load Metric
    WGN is showing the protesters destroying Christmas decorations, like Trees, in some of the public areas down Michigan ave. Happy Holidays!

Bronze
    Load Metric

If you live around this area, please let me know. I would like to show up at your workplace, and get two inches from your face and yell FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING PUSSY!! for about 10 hours. YOU MOTHERFUCKING RACIST FUCK. I WILL FUCK YOUR WIFE IN HER ASS ALL FUCKING NIGHT, YOU HEAR ME, YOU FUCK!!! WHAT IS YOUR SUPERVISORS NAME YOU FUCK?!! YOU ARENT SO TOUGH WITHOUT THAT BADGE, ARE YOU, MOTHERFUCKER. SCUMBAG ASSHOLE. FUCK YOU!

repeat for 10 hours.

see if you have the ability to do this, while every moron piece of shit is standing there, screaming behind me, and every once in a while, my friends push me into you, throw bottles of piss, bags of nails, handfulls of shit, food, etc. Keep in mind, that at ANY RANDOM MOMENT, a guy screaming at you could possibly have a weapon on him and hit you, stab you, shoot you, etc. You just never know. These arent very stable, rational people. They are shit-stirers and agitators. Some of them have a complaint and want their voices heard, but this isnt the best way to do it. whatever

I would LOVE to see how long you last before you break. Im going to say 5 minutes, tops. Based on what you just said, you dont have the mental capacity to deal with stress like this. Part of your job is to help people, so its rough having these people you want to help, treating you like complete dog shit all day.
    OK idiot, but you are pretending that the cops are dealing with this for no reason. When in fact, they deleted Burger King tapes and withheld the video from the public, because like I said, they were protecting their "brother". Besides, what type of douche do you have to be to take those words personally when you know the public is rioting and acting up for good reason?

You're not addressing the root cause of the issue, are you?

How about your wife gets FUCKED RIGHT IN HER FUCKING PUSSY and the people charged with looking after you decide not to tell you because they were trying to protect their "brother"?

You're blind.

Load Metric
    lol do we have to endure other 34 posts of DRK's live coverage of the protestor's tonight?

Fucking mong, all the cops involved with covering this up should be out on their asses. People are protesting the institution of Chicago policing that has allowed this shit to go on, not even necessarily this single event. Officers covering up for each other and not getting punished for wrongdoing. If this video doesn't come out - this guy is still on the force with all of his buddies helping him be there.

Comments

DRK Star: then dont fucking read them you mongoloid
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I asked a very simple question, why should the police protect their "brother" rather than the public they swore an oath to protect? They do protect their "brother" over serving the public.

It's very simple.

Load Metric
    I asked a very simple question, why should the police protect their "brother" rather than the public they swore an oath to protect? They do protect their "brother" over serving the public.

It's very simple.
    High likelyhood of cops protecting their brother in blue, over some guy on drugs slashing their tires

Bronze
    Load Metric

It's very simple.
    High likelyhood of cops protecting their brother in blue, over some guy on drugs slashing their tires
    Yeah, because in this conversation we are talking about tire slashing and not somebody getting murdered.

DESTROYED, NEXT...

Load Metric

Yeah, because in this conversation we are talking about tire slashing and not somebody getting murdered.

DESTROYED, NEXT...
    what? I have no idea what you are referring to. You asked a question and I answered. How am I "destroyed"?

what was your point?

Load Metric
    You guys are def making a few good points. But the police are not just going around beating people for no reason, they beat up gangbangers , and scumbags, not regular people.
    Have you guys seen or heard about this?http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/21/us/sta...heriffs-video/
    Where are the protests? Oh there are none cus the guy who got the beating(and deserved it) was white.Chicago cops beat white people to, it just so happens that white people get beat way less... you know why? Cus they are not causing mayhem 24/7, that is why.

Comments

DRK Star: very good points

Pooh: Trump 2016

Load Metric
    they covered for their fellow cop. they chose him OVER the guy that was shot 16 times who slashed one of the tires of the cop car.

Is that better?

I dont know what you are getting at.

I would think that almost everyone here would do the same

Load Metric

It's very simple.
    If the public is a rotten scumbag, yeah ,they should protect eachother over protecting the scumbag.

Load Metric

I dont know what you are getting at.

Thread Information