Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Chicago Police Officer charged with murder in shooting 17 year old black kid 16 times [Video]

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    You told me to shut it down, but then you ask questions.

I stop talking, I answer your questions, and then you tell me Im losing it.

I shut it down.
    Ok, fair enough. So answer my question, then shut it down......
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    To quote DRK "Crickets"

I see him posting on other threads.

Comments

DRK Star: the post directly above you says "I shut it down". No longer posting any info.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    You told me to shut it down, but then you ask questions.

I stop talking, I answer your questions, and then you tell me Im losing it.

I shut it down.
    You know what is pathetic? When a grown man has a NFL QB as his avatar. What a fucking fan boy. You probably are one of those fucking dorks that wears a Packers jersey to games and plastic cheese heads. Fucking goon. Get some self respect.

Load Metric
    You know what is pathetic? When a grown man has a NFL QB as his avatar. What a fucking fan boy. You probably are one of those fucking dorks that wears a Packers jersey to games and plastic cheese heads. Fucking goon. Get some self respect.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    n-word went down like a sack of shit. Exactly what he was. RIP nig.
    Name:  download (6).jpg
Views: 339
Size:  10.9 KB

Load Metric
    The Chicago Police received and rejected 14 other freedom of information act requests. It only released the video because a local judge ordered it released.

A few days later they indict the cop on murder charges from an incident that happened over a year ago.

The state prosecutor concluded that there had been no evidence tampering when police officers erased 86 minutes of video footage from surveillance cameras of a nearby Burger King. WTF?

The mayor, police, attorneys and other yet to resign and to be indicted public officials did everything in their power to keep this homicide from becoming public.

The only thing left to fix is the jury so they find the cop not guilty and have all the black people in Chicago burn the city to the ground.

Comments

SysOp: where ya at drk star

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    The Chicago Police received and rejected 14 other freedom of information act requests. It only released the video because a local judge ordered it released.

A few days later they indict the cop on murder charges from an incident that happened over a year ago.

The state prosecutor concluded that there had been no evidence tampering when police officers erased 86 minutes of video footage from surveillance cameras of a nearby Burger King. WTF?

The mayor, police, attorneys and other yet to resign and to be indicted public officials did everything in their power to keep this homicide from becoming public.

The only thing left to fix is the jury so they find the cop not guilty and have all the black people in Chicago burn the city to the ground.

Drk star? are you okay?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Do black lives matter or do all lives matter? Did anybody ask Justin Bonomo?
    Last edited by ThisGuyisWhat; 01-23-2016 at 01:56 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SysOp View Post

Drk star? are you okay?

Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    take your own fucking advice and shut it down until this thing goes to trial.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    take your own fucking advice and shut it down until this thing goes to trial.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I was once the victim of police brutality.
    Last edited by ThisGuyisWhat; 01-23-2016 at 01:56 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuyisWhat View Post
    I was once the victim of police brutality.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuyisWhat
    I got a handjob from a lady boy on my first night in Asia. Then I went back to my room and cried and wanted to go home. It was a very sad moment that reminds me of my first night in college, minus the lady boy.
    Was it similar in emotion to this?
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    An alcoholic plumber doesn't like my avatar? I'll make sure to change it. Looking forward to the next thread you start where you tell everyone you are leaving for good, and then return a few days later with another account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Yeah, because nothing screams "self respect" quite like a guy who unclogs peoples shit on a daily basis and then in his spare time makes his way to a forum where he clearly isn't welcome and even has to make repeated dupe accounts in an effort to try and gain ANY type of attention...all after he has repeatedly proclaimed that he wasn't coming back because nobody gave 2 shits about his presence here.

Wow, that is some self respect right there...

reminds me of a kid at the schoolyard who repeatedly gets beat up but still keeps coming back because he realizes that black eyes still mean some type of attention...

Comments

Muck Ficon: :this

Load Metric
    Chicago police superintendent Garry McCarthy fired... the blacks went to his former office and danced in front of it.

Load Metric
    boy drkstar you really shut up really fast in this thread.

Load Metric
    um, yeah, I was sharing info, and multiple people told me to SHUT IT DOWN

what are you expecting me to do, after I tell them OK?

Load Metric
    I said a shitload already. Im not going to waste my time going back and forth with the same questions.

Read what I already typed, THEN, read this interview by Anita Alvarez, who discusses some of the things I brought up.

http://chicagotonight.wttw.com/2015/...onald-shooting

some highlights:

On 'misinformation' surrounding the Laquan McDonald case

"I think the biggest question is, 'What took so long?' ... I get it. When I first saw that video, I was appalled about what I saw on that video. I understand people not understanding what takes place. But I will not apologize for doing a very thorough, meticulous investigation."

On the fact that it took 400 days to bring charges

"What we have to take into account here is that I am a career prosecutor. When you're putting cases together ... you can look at the video and think, 'Well. That's all you need. That's it.' Well, no. One video: it's a very powerful, it's a horrific piece of evidence, it's a key piece of evidence, but it's not the only piece of evidence. What's important is that we build the strongest case possible."

On what other evidence may have contributed to the 400-day period

"There were many, many witnesses that were interviewed during this investigation, and we looked at everything. So there were witnesses to be interviewed, there's forensics that need to be worked up. We were leaving no stone unturned. ... Justice is my number one goal. Justice isn't just announcing an arrest. Justice comes at the end of the trial, when the offender is being held accountable for his actions. In this particular case, we wanted to make sure that we meticulously investigated everything, built the strongest case possible so that this officer will be held accountable at the end of trial. I've been doing this a long time. I know what the defense attorney is going to argue."

Even in this investigation, there are questions for the police department that I think the city and the police department have to answer. For example, in the Laquan McDonald case, those eight officers: none of them had a Taser. The question becomes, what if they did? Would we be sitting here today talking about this? There's a question: Why don't we have audio on these–

Ponce: There is audio. There's faint audio on the tape, is there not? We've listened to it and there appears to be a faint sound of ambulances. Are we mishearing it?

Alvarez: Well, the tapes that we have do not have audio inside that squad car. And that's a question for the police department. Is it mechanical issues? What is it? I think we have to make sure that these things are in place. So I would welcome any outside independent agency that would help us improve the relationship between the community and improve the public trust of the police department. Absolutely.

On the nature of the ongoing investigation

Ponce: You have said that you've found no police misconduct, but that your investigation is still ongoing. What are you looking for?

Alvarez: I'm not at liberty to say exactly, other than that the investigation continues.

Ponce: Was it one of the things you mentioned? Some of the officers did not have Tasers and that sort of thing?

Alvarez: Right. And that may be a policy issue, not a criminal issue. But it's a question that needs to be answered. The U.S. attorney has not made his findings. When we started this joint investigation back in December of 2014 our intention was to stand up there together, to announce whatever decision I made on state charges, and he as to federal. Obviously, I said I had to get out in front of this first, and so we're still waiting for him to finish up.

On the complexity of the case

“As I explained, when you’re investigating police officer cases, it’s not the same as investigating one gang member shooting another. It isn’t. … You have to understand the use of force model. You have to understand how officers are trained. Officers do have a right to use reasonable force. They can use deadly force when appropriate. So you have to understand all of that before you look at a case. You simply can’t, on a case like this, make a split second decision by watching the video one time and determine what occurred. There were countless number of witnesses interviewed in this case, physical evidence looked for, looking for video tapes from the businesses surrounding there. There’s a lot of work done on this case—an absolute lot of work. And that adds to the year that we’ve been investigating.”

Load Metric
    JEEZ SHUT IT DOWN.

LOL JK DUDE IDGAF

Load Metric
    Wow what a surprise. According to every cop there, I was wrong.

Chicago Cops' Versions of Teen's Killing at Odds With Video

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/c...-teen-35593196

...........described McDonald as aggressively approaching officers while armed with a knife.....................Van Dyke told an investigator that McDonald was "swinging the knife in an aggressive, exaggerated manner" and that McDonald "raised the knife across chest" and pointed it at Van Dyke, according to one police report. Multiple officers reported that even after McDonald was down, he kept trying to get up with the knife in his hand..................."In defense of his life, Van Dyke backpedaled and fired his handgun at McDonald, to stop the attack,"

Comments

Hockey Guy: Yup, that's exactly what I saw on that video.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    yeah, the reports are all over the place. they also reported that the shooter stated something, but he didnt have a statement at the scene.

keep in mind, not everyone of them is looking at the guy from the angle of the dashcam. Stuff looks real different if you are in front of him or to the side of him, along with having to listen to him yelling/saying stuff to them. These are sometimes a real clusterfuck. It wouldnt surprise me either if they realized "holy shit...he just plugged that dude 16 times....uh....fuck.....<I didnt see everything, but>...maybe he was lunging at him?..."

they could also be thinking about what they saw earlier and the memory is now clouded. All kind of reasons why they remember things differently. Keep in mind, there are regular witnesses there as well. Their testimony will likely be a mess too.
    Last edited by DRK Star; 12-05-2015 at 09:16 AM.

Thread Information