Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Chicago Police Officer charged with murder in shooting 17 year old black kid 16 times [Video]

Load Metric
    goof job pfa for giving a racist a voice
    it says much about you
    as it's your platform

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blubbernuffle View Post
    it says much about you
    as it's your platform
    If you are offended by frank discussion you should stick to those nice forums that only allow one opinion to be voiced.

BTW, is your avatar a monkey at a computer?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blubbernuffle View Post
    it says much about you
    as it's your platform
    You have the wring man. Pooh and herbert the hillbilly are the local racists.

Load Metric
    worst thread of all time and of course drk store is sucking the cops off and the racists come out in droves. doesn't matter black or white, if cop feels deadly force is only option, then use it, but 16 times? this isn't a black or white (race thing) this is a cops have been getting away with murder for years and now with all the cameras they're getting caught and it's getting harder and harder to cover up for these juiced up intimidation trained military type police have become. fuck the police i don't care what race this guy was. he deserves to die, firing squad i day.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SysOp View Post
    worst thread of all time and of course drk store is sucking the cops off and the racists come out in droves. doesn't matter black or white, if cop feels deadly force is only option, then use it, but 16 times? this isn't a black or white (race thing) this is a cops have been getting away with murder for years and now with all the cameras they're getting caught and it's getting harder and harder to cover up for these juiced up intimidation trained military type police have become. fuck the police i don't care what race this guy was. he deserves to die, firing squad i day.
    When the facts of the case come out, I hope that you listen to them and then realize you jumped to conclusions without having the facts before. You and others are sentencing someone to death based on a 10 second video.

while you and others accuse me of sucking the cops dicks, I AM biased a bit towards them due to getting more information about what they deal with on a daily basis than most of the folks here. What you dont realize is that I am always open to hearing both sides and even in this case, without knowing facts, even I thought the shooting was excessive. Its easy to fall prey to "narrative" that the press gives you when you dont know much else. When you find out how shady the press is though, and you see blatant errors and bullshit, it changes things quite a bit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    When the facts of the case come out, I hope that you listen to them and then realize you jumped to conclusions without having the facts before. You and others are sentencing someone to death based on a 10 second video.

while you and others accuse me of sucking the cops dicks, I AM biased a bit towards them due to getting more information about what they deal with on a daily basis than most of the folks here. What you dont realize is that I am always open to hearing both sides and even in this case, without knowing facts, even I thought the shooting was excessive. Its easy to fall prey to "narrative" that the press gives you when you dont know much else. When you find out how shady the press is though, and you see blatant errors and bullshit, it changes things quite a bit.

i don't watch the news rofl, i base my opinions on what i see happening. police with armored truck vehicles, full body armor, protecting the police, what about us? they're supposed to protect us, instead they are only here to take our money, and spend it on more military style training, armor, vehicles. what are they preparing for? fuck the cops cause they lie to the people, they tow your vehicle any chance they get, they charge you with shit you're forced to plea down, the system is a joke. fuck your stupid cop brother., how many laws do we need to protect cops, how many weapons does a cop have on him?

Comments

jacosta24: lol

Load Metric

i don't watch the news rofl, i base my opinions on what i see happening. police with armored truck vehicles, full body armor, protecting the police, what about us? they're supposed to protect us, instead they are only here to take our money, and spend it on more military style training, armor, vehicles. what are they preparing for? fuck the cops cause they lie to the people, they tow your vehicle any chance they get, they charge you with shit you're forced to plea down, the system is a joke. fuck your stupid cop brother., how many laws do we need to protect cops, how many weapons does a cop have on him?

"i don't watch the news rofl, i base my opinions on what i see happening."

uh...........probably a dozen comments I could make here, but, how does this qualify you know much about what you are apparently angry about?

"police with armored truck vehicles, full body armor, protecting the police, what about us?"

Are you watching a Michael Bay film? What are you talking about?

"they're supposed to protect us, instead they are only here to take our money, and spend it on more military style training, armor, vehicles. what are they preparing for?"

Take your money? How do the police take your money? Are you thinking the IRS? The police have vehicles and armor incase they need to use it TO PROTECT THE PUBLIC when completely ridiculous scenarios take place.

"fuck the cops cause they lie to the people, they tow your vehicle any chance they get, they charge you with shit you're forced to plea down, the system is a joke."

Yes, EVERY COP lies to people. EVERY COP tows your vehicle, when its parked PERFECTLY LEGAL. THEY ALL charge you with shit...... <oye>

Wait...

Im starting to get the picture that you are a nudnick who has broken the law quite a few times...excuse me, been charged by pigs for doing nothing and minding your own business, and have had your car towed, when you "were just parked illegally for 5 minutes". Am I close? How many times have you encountered the police in your life?

"fuck your stupid cop brother., how many laws do we need to protect cops, how many weapons does a cop have on him?"

You are perfectly free to tell him that yourself. You should want to protect police as much as possible...they are there to save your dumb, ignorant ass on a daily basis, with little need for as much as a Thank You. In terms of weapons, it depends on what is allowed. They get standard issued stuff. Im sure that in some cases, they would want specific weapons depending on trends in their area. In Mayberry, maybe you only need a gun and cuffs. In Chicago, they probably wish they were armed with shit from Call of Duty, so they could just reach back and pull from an unlimited arsenal of weapons, depending on what would be suitable for the scenario...they dont have that luxury.

Keep on insulting them and protesting them....Im sure thats a GREAT WAY to ensure that you will get TOP QUALITY recruits in the future who want to get shit on by their own leaders, spit at, yelled at from a few inches from their face, have their rights violated, their contracts fucked with and ignored, the media trash them. THEN, when you need a cop to save you, do you think you are getting the cream of the crop?....have fun with that when that time comes.

Load Metric
    SYS OP,

Be completely honest here. How many times have you encountered police and how many things have you been charged with (whether you feel they were justified or not)?

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    why not use some sort of navy seal type boot camp suited for civilian life, seems its way to easy to become a cop in the US.

Comments

DRK Star: requirements are getting more strict. College education I believe is required in Chicago now.
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    SYS OP,

Be completely honest here. How many times have you encountered police and how many things have you been charged with (whether you feel they were justified or not)?

<crickets>

Load Metric
    http://chicagoist.com/2015/11/30/_an...t_has_been.php

Updated: UIC Student Arrested Over The UChicago Shooting Threat

An arrest has been made in the investigation into a threat of violence that shut down the University of Chicago's Hyde Park campus on Monday.
    A University of Illinois at Chicago student living off-campus has been arrested, according to a statement posted on UIC's site.
    Despite the fact no threats were made against UIC students, faculty or staff, the university has increased patrols on campus.
    "We are monitoring this situation closely and are concerned about the impact this has had on our campus and the University of Chicago," UIC Chancellor Michael Amiridis said in the statement.

A University of Chicago spokesman and a Chicago Police Department spokesman declined to comment on the investigation Monday morning, and the FBI could not immediately be reached for comment.

Updated 12:30 p.m.: The Tribune is reporting that the threat was to kill 16 white male students or staff at the University of Chicago "in retaliation" for the shooting of Laquan McDonald. The comment was posted in response to a video clip from the 1995 movie "Panther" on www.worldstarhiphop.com, according to the Tribune:

"This is my only warning. At 10AM Monday morning, I'm going to the campus quad of the University of Chicago. I will be armed with an M-4 carbine and two desert eagles, all fully loaded. I will execute approximately 16 white male students and or staff, which is the same number of time McDonald was killed," wrote the commenter, who posted with the initials "JRD" and a Chicago Bulls logo, according to the police report. "I will then die killing any number of white policeman in the process. This is not a joke. I am to do my part and rid the world of white devils. I expect you do the same."

A New York resident reportedly called the FBI on Sunday morning to report the comment.
    The FBI confirmed in an email statement to Chicagoist that: "An individual is in custody in connection with the threat of violence at the University of Chicago. Charges are pending, and no further information is available at this time."

Load Metric
    SYS OP,

<crickets>
    sorry i didn't respond quick enough, i work. i don't have time to post 24/7, I've encountered the police in many of different scenarios,some good some bad. the point of my argument still stands, the police are our of control. i was in an accident, (nobody was involved, hurt, just damage to the car. we had tow truck on route, but of course their police approved tow truck arrived first and i had to grease the guy to drop her car so my tow could get there, all in front of the police) i wasn't the driver and i wouldn't tell them who the driver was (gf obv) but it's not my job to help them do their job. they have to investigate. they told us to go home and then later charged me with failure to report an accident and fleeing the scene of an accident.

now most rubes will just pay the fines and move on, it was how dirty they did me that pissed me off. so i had to fight these bullshit false charges and it costs MONEY.

fuck the police, until more of these pigs are charged with crimes, the more out of control they will become. someone has to be made an example of.

Comments

jacosta24: this
    Last edited by SysOp; 11-30-2015 at 02:01 PM. Reason: added detail

Load Metric

"i don't watch the news rofl, i base my opinions on what i see happening."

uh...........probably a dozen comments I could make here, but, how does this qualify you know much about what you are apparently angry about?

"police with armored truck vehicles, full body armor, protecting the police, what about us?"

Are you watching a Michael Bay film? What are you talking about?

"they're supposed to protect us, instead they are only here to take our money, and spend it on more military style training, armor, vehicles. what are they preparing for?"

Take your money? How do the police take your money? Are you thinking the IRS? The police have vehicles and armor incase they need to use it TO PROTECT THE PUBLIC when completely ridiculous scenarios take place.

"fuck the cops cause they lie to the people, they tow your vehicle any chance they get, they charge you with shit you're forced to plea down, the system is a joke."

Yes, EVERY COP lies to people. EVERY COP tows your vehicle, when its parked PERFECTLY LEGAL. THEY ALL charge you with shit...... <oye>

Wait...

Im starting to get the picture that you are a nudnick who has broken the law quite a few times...excuse me, been charged by pigs for doing nothing and minding your own business, and have had your car towed, when you "were just parked illegally for 5 minutes". Am I close? How many times have you encountered the police in your life?

"fuck your stupid cop brother., how many laws do we need to protect cops, how many weapons does a cop have on him?"

You are perfectly free to tell him that yourself. You should want to protect police as much as possible...they are there to save your dumb, ignorant ass on a daily basis, with little need for as much as a Thank You. In terms of weapons, it depends on what is allowed. They get standard issued stuff. Im sure that in some cases, they would want specific weapons depending on trends in their area. In Mayberry, maybe you only need a gun and cuffs. In Chicago, they probably wish they were armed with shit from Call of Duty, so they could just reach back and pull from an unlimited arsenal of weapons, depending on what would be suitable for the scenario...they dont have that luxury.

Keep on insulting them and protesting them....Im sure thats a GREAT WAY to ensure that you will get TOP QUALITY recruits in the future who want to get shit on by their own leaders, spit at, yelled at from a few inches from their face, have their rights violated, their contracts fucked with and ignored, the media trash them. THEN, when you need a cop to save you, do you think you are getting the cream of the crop?....have fun with that when that time comes.

you are such a dweeb, I've never been arrested in my life. I'm 30 years old.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    LOL at DRK playing naive re: the militarization of American Police forces.

Comments

SysOp: lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    LOL at DRK playing naive re: the militarization of American Police forces.

rofl right. quit gagging on your brothers' cock, if people are spitting in his face get him one of those full riot gear shields for Christmas and tell him to deal with it, it comes with the job, when you murder people.

Load Metric
    I'm not going to lie. I'm very thankful for and respect the police. There are a very small percent who are bad but that is the case in every walk of life. You fuckers think its bad now, imagine if there were zero police. You wouldn't be alive right now.

Comments

ThreeBet: This x1000

SysOp: I'll agree

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    I'm not going to lie. I'm very thankful for and respect the police. There are a very small percent who are bad but that is the case in every walk of life. You fuckers think its bad now, imagine if there were zero police. You wouldn't be alive right now.
    It's not that they are all bad, it's that the good ones protect the bad ones. I don't think that's in dispute. We see it over and over.

Also, if you arm, dress and train police like soldiers, they will act like soldiers. There is a very good reason why we don't have the army patrol the streets.

I know a handful of police officers and they are all good guys that really believe in helping people, but even they admit to the "blue wall" and have covered shit birds because that's just what happens. So, it's important to have civilian oversight to weed out the monsters because the police are not capable of doing it themselves.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Also have a relative who is a cop. A good one. But he reacts as you mention here. It's a bunker mentality fostered by the asshat cops looking for cover.

SysOp: this, solid post

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    It's not that they are all bad, it's that the good ones protect the bad ones. I don't think that's in dispute. We see it over and over.

Also, if you arm, dress and train police like soldiers, they will act like soldiers. There is a very good reason why we don't have the army patrol the streets.

I know a handful of police officers and they are all good guys that really believe in helping people, but even they admit to the "blue wall" and have covered shit birds because that's just what happens. So, it's important to have civilian oversight to weed out the monsters because the police are not capable of doing it themselves.
    This is only shit you see on the news in the inner cities. Trust me, where most people here live the police are still the police from 20 years ago. I live in Sarasota. The police are the same as where I grew up in Connecticut.

Load Metric

try and guess what Chicago Police Morale is like right now....

How many of you would risk your lives for people who dont give a fuck if you get shot or not, and Fuck You!
    <dont tell me the argument BUT THATS THEIR JOB!....>

again, the gagging joke. yawn.

Sysop. I unfortunately didnt understand your story about the tow truck. Are you trying to say that you and you GF were in a car, with your GF driving, you got into an accident, but you told them that YOU were the driver (you said GF OBV, but that is definitely a fact that isnt obvious). I dont know what happened at that point, but essentially, you just lied to police about something pretty fucking serious, and maybe, who knows, depending on how much of a pain in the ass you were to the cop (particularly if you lied to him and made his job a lot harder, because as you said, fuck them, let them investigate) maybe there is a chance he decided to say fuck you right back by doing what he did? Doesnt mean it was right....but, maybe if you didnt make his job harder by your shenanigans, you wouldnt have to deal with some charges from them? Dont know. Just a guess. If I misunderstood that, apologies.

Load Metric
    Chicago police have a black site for crissakes.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...ans-black-site

Fuck their morale. A lot of them should be in prison.

Comments

DRK Star: cant comment on this except to say that the cops love these stories and laugh about them. I think they actually want to keep this narrative going

Thread Information