Thread: First time I've seen a front page Reddit thread locked! Merkel disgusted at immigrant sex attacks.

Platinum
    Load Metric

First time I've seen a front page Reddit thread locked! Merkel disgusted at immigrant sex attacks.

https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/c...new_year_gang/

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35237173
    "Women have made at least 90 criminal complaints to police about the harassment by gangs at Cologne's main railway station on Thursday night.
    Germans have been shocked by the scale of the attacks, involving many groups of drunk and aggressive young men.
    Witnesses and police said the men were of Arab or North African appearance."
    Let's not make the same mistake, liberals don't want em either, none!
    Merkel's trash guys

Load Metric
    This whole post puzzles me. Especially by a post PFA poster.

Let's me be clear. Merkel is the most powerful leader in the world. Not Obama not Putin.

I am a big fan. I could go on and on as to why I feel the way I'd do.

The German democratic system is far superior to our own. Merkel has a Phd in physics. Only professional politicians are allowed to run for President in the US. (Except our boy, Trump).

Merkel has been suspicious of Obama from day one. The lies and deceptions of the Iraq war, drones, NSA wire tapping scandal of Germany, and spying revelations haven't helped Obama's case.

Merkel idolized Ronald Reagan as a youth. Her mind is right.

She runs the EU and dictates unpopular terms to Greece, Spain and all the other losers.

She is fiscally conservative as are most Germans. Credit is still frowned on over there.

Okay, are you more interested in Merkel or The Reddit lock? Your last line says Merkel is trash, huh? . She is probably a mortal lock for a fourth term.

35% of children under five in Germany are immigrants and mostly Muslim. Do you find her outrage problematic?

Off topic, that fuckstain Obama is trying to end run the democratic system on gun control. Every day Smith & Wesson as well as Ruger stocks are running straight to the moon. I am disgusted. I so detest our political system today. What a fucked up mess. I saw Tyde post again about Trump and voiced praise for Sanders. On the surface, this makes no sense. But Hell yeah! Anything but the same corrupt products of the machine we usually waste our votes on. Druff completely fails to understand the current voter zeitgeist (German).

Again, I find this post interesting and hope you respond.

Comments

IAmProfessionalTalk: Reagan sucks but i like this post

Prodigal son: Had no clue what a Merkel was. Lol

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Right wing troll, next.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Any video links to support this story?

Banned
    Load Metric
    I find video of kids setting off fireworks in a public square but no footage whatsoever of any attacks. A squirrel farts somewhere and it's on YouTube within minutes. Smartphone technology hasn't reached Germany yet?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmProfessionalTalk View Post
    I find video of kids setting off fireworks in a public square but no footage whatsoever of any attacks. A squirrel farts somewhere and it's on YouTube within minutes. Smartphone technology hasn't reached Germany yet?
    Good point, where's is the footage.
    The police may have it, the attackers were aware of this and just stole any phones filming or this is a right wing smear against MENA immigration with 90 false police reports/everything made up.

Load Metric
    So integration is working?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    So integration is working?
    This comment has received Reddit gold 6 times, and I quote

"They keep downplaying the refugee connection yet every paragraph describes witnesses, police, suspect's documentation all very bloody strongly implying a connection.
    The bigger picture (refugee influx into EU) is going to go bad very quickly, public sentiment is what was going to make this work and the powers that be have been handling that pretty poorly tbh.
    Sexual crime is regarded as among the most heinous offences in western society and those who commit sexual crimes are utterly reviled.
    So all of this mixes up with public sentiment to produce a very bad atmosphere for these refugees. The rapid, clean and neat social intergration Frau Merkel et al were praying for has failed.
    Of course it fucking has! It doesn't matter if it is irrational or bigoted to tar all these refugees with the same brush, it's still going to happen. When people are frightexned (and what european with a family would not be terrified reading the accounts in this article?) they do irrational things.
    A mass sexual attack (police suspect it to be organised in fact, like wtf is going on here?) by an ethnically non native group... jesus christ put down the identity politics textbook and read some anthropology. This crime cuts to the very core of human civilisation's most ancient primal nightmares. Fear of rape and pillage by an invading foreign force you fools, it's carved into our very beings as tribal animals.
    People are going to be understandably and predictably reactionary as a group towards another group.
    So then what? Mass internment to "protect" the refugees? Like say... camps? Uh oh...
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions, the EU has to take the world as it is, not as they would like it to be and the world is a harsh place.
    Is it worth it to take in every single person you can but have to treat them all like hazardous animals?
    There were thousands of perpetrators, witnesses and police desribe them as being primarily middle eastern and north african in ethnicity, this crime is new to law enforcement in these areas, a group of detained suspects were all carrying refugee papers.
    Do the math, this is directly linked to the refugee situation, it is not "improper" to suggest this, it is blindingly obvious and the public backlash will be en masse across europe.
    The next election in every eu nation is going to be a right wing dream come true."

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    35% of children under five in Germany are immigrants and mostly Muslim. Do you find her outrage problematic?
    She's not expressing outrage over the mass immigration in the article. That's a cause she championed with an open door policy. She's just giving lip service about the assaults.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Do we know if any crimes were ever committed at drunken NYE gatherings in one of Europe's largest population centers back before it was polluted with ethnic impurities?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    She's not expressing outrage over the mass immigration in the article. That's a cause she championed with an open door policy. She's just giving lip service about the assaults.

Yup it was Merkel who flung the doors wide open for refugees with her comments that basically meant 'everybody is welcome'.. Commence the obvious stampede.

An MP from my area said just yesterday that our city should open its arms to 3000 refugee kids. Which is all very nice etc.

But history tells us that as those kids get older some of them will become radicalized. And even if it's just 1% that turn bad. That gives us a huge fucking problem.

I am all for western nations contributing heavily towards the Middle East refugee crisis. But that contribution should be a financial one... Money that would keep them safe in countries that hold similar religious beliefs.

And my view is not one of ignorance. I have plenty of time for muslims.. I've holidayed in that region many, many times. And believe/know they're not the monsters that many prominent people would have us believe.

Comments

GrenadaRoger: Huge fuckin problem, right? Yeah common blokes gotta live alongside the wogs now, right? Yeah, wanna re-fink ya ideas on guns now?
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Ah yes, reasonable first hand accounts are pretty rare.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Sounds like she let them in but is criticizing someones bad behaviour. that sounds awful. What terrible leader.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric

Comments

DRK Star: Boognish rep

Load Metric
    currently living on a semester abroad in Hamburg AMA

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    currently living on a semester abroad in Hamburg AMA
    Describe your interactions with refugees or Muslims in general?

Thread Information