Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: **** OFFICIAL - STAR WARS 7 THREAD ****

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

Hey 4d.....

Im preety much trek over wars but nonetheless wars is #2 or #3 lifetime..

Just a question, since were living bizzarow obamow world hasnt wars preety much turned into I hate white people and love global governance were everybody is eqqqqqueeeeellll infomercial???

Its like looking back I would havr rooted for the death star.. the star wars universe has changed drastically.

You do understand that at the heart of Star Wars is like 100% political drama right?
    Yes I did, I was aware but I was never truly into it like I stated..

Even though im a big sci fi/ horror buff, it self evident from many of my t.v. or movie post,s. I never really really got into it but just recognized it quality and innovation....

Now ive come to learn what it truly means and I had it wrong...

Lucas is just another! progressive who is the epitamy of hipocracy to what they want mandated on the rest of u.s and what they are the polar opposite of.... there souless under the guise of campasion and having sympathy...

Im rooting for vador...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

You do understand that at the heart of Star Wars is like 100% political drama right?
    Yes I did, I was aware but I was never truly into it like I stated..

Even though im a big sci fi/ horror buff, it self evident from many of my t.v. or movie post,s. I never really really got into it but just recognized it quality and innovation....

Now ive come to learn what it truly means and I had it wrong...

Lucas is just another! progressive who is the epitamy of hipocracy to what they want mandated on the rest of u.s and what they are the polar opposite of.... there souless under the guise of campasion and having sympathy...

Im rooting for vador...

It's pretty straightforward, considering it is a children's movie aimed at people under the age of 15, it just found a broader audience than he ever could have expected. It's just really the story of Hitlers rise to power (The Emperor) and the difference between Democracy and Theocratic Dictatorship. I mean, to agree with you on some level, the way I would rule a country / planet / galaxy, would be far different than the way I would wish to be ruled in the same places.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Go the dark side then???

I was too busy analyzing the bromance between spock and kirk and watching the enterprise character evolve..

Big dick princess lea, druff is luke and srsly those gay miniture wookie things

So im han solo then, the rebelious swash buckler..
    Last edited by thesparten; 10-20-2015 at 10:15 AM.

Load Metric
    http://io9.com/heres-a-shot-by-shot-...-th-1737486310

Here's a Shot-by-Shot Breakdown of All the Goodies in the Final Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer

Load Metric

Load Metric
    This probably ends up being the worst movie in the series behind the phantom menace, but I don't give a fuck. I'm a fan boy, so shoot me.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 620
Size:  391.7 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    This probably ends up being the worst movie in the series behind the phantom menace, but I don't give a fuck. I'm a fan boy, so shoot me.

To me it's completely silly to debate a complete unknown. No Lucas. Disney with the pursestrings. Written by the guy who wrote Empire Strikes Back oh and Raiders of The Lost Ark. Directed by a life long fan of the films. Starring complete nobodies and half of the old cast of the first films.

The only thing for certain is that there will be lens flares. Lots of lens flares.

Last edited by 4Dragons; 10-20-2015 at 03:22 PM.

Banned
    Load Metric

Comments

WillieMcFML: they live rep

Load Metric
    Ok. Just bought tickets for family for opening Friday. Kids off early that day for Xmas. Hope its a memory to last a lifetime. I can still remember as a kid seeing Star Wars for the first time. Blew my 3rd grader mind.

Load Metric
    I want to believe they are going to take this opportunity to undo the total faggotry that destroyed the legacy of the first 2 films but lets be realistic...
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Charham View Post
    Ok. Just bought tickets for family for opening Friday. Kids off early that day for Xmas. Hope its a memory to last a lifetime. I can still remember as a kid seeing Star Wars for the first time. Blew my 3rd grader mind.
    I still remember seeing Empire at a drive in when I was like 3 years old. Also remember seeing Jedi opening weekend and felt like it would feel hitting mega millions. The kids should love it!

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    I want to believe they are going to take this opportunity to undo the total faggotry that destroyed the legacy of the first 2 films but lets be realistic...
    Can you imagine? The film opens with flashbacks of Gungans and whispers of midichlorians and sand grains. Luke slowly opens his eyes, realizing that it was all just a terrible dream. The entire prequel trilogy is retconned in the first 30 seconds of the movie. The crowd goes wild. George Lucas develops a debilitating ulcer.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Can you imagine? The film opens with flashbacks of Gungans and whispers of midichlorians and sand grains. Luke slowly opens his eyes, realizing it was all just a dream. The entire prequel trilogy is retconned in the first 30 seconds of the movie. The crowd goes wild. George Lucas develops a debilitating ulcer.

Id really settle for "Huh...! The force is a supernatural space mystic force after all and midichlorians are some faggot shit we are never going to mention ever again, ever."

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Can you imagine? The film opens with flashbacks of Gungans and whispers of midichlorians and sand grains. Luke slowly opens his eyes, realizing that it was all just a terrible dream. The entire prequel trilogy is retconned in the first 30 seconds of the movie. The crowd goes wild. George Lucas develops a debilitating ulcer.

Go rewatch the new trailer. Han already said it's true.. all of it.

Load Metric
    And then Luke fucks Leah and the credits roll for 85 minutes.

Load Metric

Id really settle for "Huh...! The force is a supernatural space mystic force after all and midichlorians are some faggot shit we are never going to mention ever again, ever."
    midichlorians are the gmo corn of a galaxy far far away

Load Metric

Comments

Daly: That's god damned funny shit.

Load Metric

In the opening scene, you will see a blue lightsaber floating in space.
    Remember Luke Skywalker's lightsaber from The Empire Strikes Back in Cloud City?
    Well guess what, it has been floating in space for the past 30 years.

I thought that Jedi Knights could build their own lightsaber.
    Why would they be chasing one through space?

There is a problem with the back story for Han Solo and Chewbacca.
    They got captured by the Empire for the past 30 years and just now figured out how to escape.

The new Star Wars movie looks good...but the story sounds like it's going to suck.
    Why the fuck do they make movies that don't make any sense?

Oh and the villain Kyo Ren is kind of lame.

The girl Rey is the super hero of the movie.

Last edited by TheXFactor; 11-18-2015 at 01:23 AM.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    The new Star Wars movie looks good...but the story sounds like it's going to suck.
    How can a Star Wars movie be good if the story sucks? Are you that amused by loud noises and flashing lights?

Comments

SysOp: god you are fucking awful

Hockey Guy: He's awful because he makes a perfectly sensible post? Wow, not sure what else to say......

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    How can a Star Wars movie be good if the story sucks? Are you that amused by loud noises and flashing lights?
    The movie looks good but some movies are better with the sound off.

Wonder why Luke Skywalker isn't in the new Star Wars poster?

Because he only appears at the very end of the movie.

Thread Information