Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Great news: James Woods is totally stable emotionally and 100% definitely not a cocaine addict

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Not sure about this but I recently heard someone else getting slammed on twitter and the thought from them was a "public figure", which they were, has little to no chance against a twitter blast as opposed to Joe Individual.

Also,

Mosley orgy judge blocks web forum libel writ onslaught

I took a look at that headline, then a second and decided I just can't at this point.

What literary giant put those words together and what in gord's name has Wiganer

done now?
    Non-journalists usually don't understand that condensing info into a tight headline is a lost art form. Especially in this digital age where headline space isn't at such a premium.

(I was going to break it down for you, explaining its brilliance as a headine, but that would probably be like describing the shimmer of a flawless 10 carat diamond to a potato.)
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    He had a hot 20ish girlfriend 3 years ago is it the same one or did he trade up?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Not sure about this but I recently heard someone else getting slammed on twitter and the thought from them was a "public figure", which they were, has little to no chance against a twitter blast as opposed to Joe Individual.

Also,

Mosley orgy judge blocks web forum libel writ onslaught

I took a look at that headline, then a second and decided I just can't at this point.

What literary giant put those words together and what in gord's name has Wiganer

done now?
    Non-journalists usually don't understand that condensing info into a tight headline is a lost art form. Especially in this digital age where headline space isn't at such a premium.

(I was going to break it down for you, explaining its brilliance as a headine, but that would probably be like describing the shimmer of a flawless 10 carat diamond to a potato.)
    Balderdash. I am a former journalist FTR but I also have a sense of humour which is not recogmized by people without one.

You need not explain any of this story to me. I still haven't read it but Wiganer is OBV guilty of something.

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Balderdash rep

Load Metric
    lol his agent just dropped him.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Bronze
    Load Metric
    sounds like the defendant is a potential deep pocket

but much damage did Woods' reputation suffer from this allegation that he uses cocaine?

Load Metric
    haha allegation

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i blame this on the trump aided right wing death squads of central america

Comments

sonatine: elegantly done
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Eisenhower View Post

but much damage did Woods' reputation suffer from this allegation that he uses cocaine?
    I am guessing the sexual assault allegations and his conservative activism were more significant in his star fading than the cocaine use.

I remember reading a rumor somewhere he is the biological sperm donor of Jody Foster's sons, but don't know if this is true or not.

Here is a dated picture of them from the inter webs. The older one definitely looks like he could be his son, although it isn't a slam dunk case.

Name:  jodie-foster-errands-after-tennis-match-with-charlie-kit.jpg
Views: 599
Size:  31.6 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Eisenhower View Post

I am guessing the sexual assault allegations and his conservative activism were more significant in his star fading than the cocaine use.

I remember reading a rumor somewhere he is the biological sperm donor of Jody Foster's sons, but don't know if this is true or not.

Here is a dated picture of them from the inter webs. The older one definitely looks like he could be his son, although it isn't a slam dunk case.

Name:  jodie-foster-errands-after-tennis-match-with-charlie-kit.jpg
Views: 599
Size:  31.6 KB
    woods is a ringer

Name:  VBoXm.jpg
Views: 579
Size:  79.6 KB

Name:  jw-yearbook.jpg
Views: 614
Size:  55.3 KB
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    You think Jodie took a one-time pounding from his legendary cock?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    You think Jodie took a one-time pounding from his legendary cock?
    No. I think she wanted to have (hopefully) high IQ and large penised (assuming male) children and they made some sort of arrangement where he donated sperm and IVF.

Load Metric
    Name:  tenor.gif
Views: 477
Size:  78.4 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    if those were jimmy's kids they would surely have pics of them together.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    My recollection of the story was that it was a secret sperm donation that got leaked somehow. At no point was it ever expected (or probably even desired) that he would be a part of the children's lives.

Load Metric
    I heard woods had a 13 inch dingaling and saw him at foxwoods with a 21 year old babe playing 2 5 nl

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    My recollection of the story was that it was a secret sperm donation that got leaked somehow. At no point was it ever expected (or probably even desired) that he would be a part of the children's lives.
    easier said than done.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I played poker with Woods during WSOP. He likes playing mixed at Bellagio. Really nice guy. Seems to like to have people approach him for pics etc. Asked about leaving table to eat as he didn't want to break the game. Had a gf many many years younger than him hanging around. Thats about all of my observations. Doesn't play horribly but not good either.

Comments

Jayjami: My experience as well.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Played poker with him as well a few times and the guy is a total class act at the table. Acts like a normal dude, not full of himself at all, never berates players, gracious when he loses. Class act.

Load Metric
    Name:  38223034_443172749424845_9024492631320690688_n.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  57.7 KB

Comments

WillieMcFML: how can he have such a high IQ while at the same time being dumb as a fucking rock

Thread Information